Graduation

I wake up to my little sister trying to wake me up. "Come on mommy wake up your going to be late again and today you graduate." (A/n I will explain later) I sit up in my bed and pat her on the head "Good morning Lily." "Morning mommy you better hurry up and get ready you have 15 minutes until school starts." I look at my clock she's right I jump out of bed grabbed clothes and ran to the bathroom to get ready it took me about 10 minutes now I slip on my shoes and run out the door as fast as possible. Lucky for me I live near the school and made it on time. I took my seat and class starts. "Alright class to day you get your teams." I was looking around the room wondering who my team will be when my eyes landed on a certain person. Shikamaru nara. I really hate him, he never tries and wastes his talent. 'I really hope I'm not on his team' then he looks at me for a few seconds then turns to face Iruka. "Team 7 Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura haruno," the teacher is interrupted by naruto cheering and Sakura moaning. "And Sasuke Uchiha." This time Sakura was cheering and Naruto moaned. "Team 8 Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuga and..."please be me Hinata and I are best friends "Shino Aburame" NOOOOOOOOOOO "lastly team 10 Ino Yamanaka l, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Aburame." Wait he forgot me. I raise my hand "yes y/n" "you forgot about me." I say he checks his list "oh that was supposed to happen your a jumper ninja you get to choose what group you help when it comes to missions but they usually have a main group they usually stay with your main group Will be team 10 you will stay with that group till further notice." ' wtf now I have to be on a team with him . Why does life hate me so much' I stand up and shout "why the hell do I have to work with him he's so lazy he'll just slow me down!" Ok so that was kinda a lie he won't slow me down but still I can't stand lazy people.
   ~timeskip thanks to makeout paradise~
So we met our new "sensei" his name was asuma now we're at a bbq restaurant "so let's introduce ourselves say what you like and hate let's start with you." He points at me "my name y/n l/n I like pretty much anything I hate 3 things 1 bbq, 2 fangirls and I especially hate lazy people." I say in a harsh tone "ooook what about you?" He looks at Shikamaru " I'm Shikamaru Nara I like naps I hate being woke up from a nap."he says in a bored voice. Asuma looks at him then looks at me and sweat dropped "ok what about you?"he said to Choji trying to change the subject "The name's Choji Akimichi I LOVE food and I hate when people call me fat." Then ino introduced herself "My name is Ino Yamanaka I LOVE Sasuke and I HATE Sakura." Hey we have something in common to bad I hate you too.  I look at Choji he's the only team member I can actually stand after lunch I said goodbye to my new sensei and choji ignoring the others as I was walking back home for certain reasons someone called to me "Hey y/n wait up we need to talk." I turned around to see Choji. I stopped walking letting him catch up "what's up?"I asked "I want to talk to you about Shikamaru." He says that changes my mood fast "what about him?" I say in a harsh tone with black aura forming around me "Come on y/n he's not that bad just give him a chance please." "NO" I reject "come on how can you hate someone you barely know? One chance." I let out a sigh as I unlocked the door to my apartment to see my little sister waiting for me "MOMMY MOMMY YOUR HOME I'VE REALLY MISSED YOU MOMMY!" She exclaims Choji just stood there with his eyes wide open and his mouth hanging "Aww I missed you too are you hungry?" I asked her sense she didn't eat lunch and she can't make anything for herself. "Yeah I'm really hungry can you make me some ramen please?" "Yeah I'll make you ramen uh Choji do you want to come in?" I asked the still surprised boy.      " Uh s-sure"was all he could manage to say he walked in and sat on the couch "is something wrong?" I asked him as I prepared Lily's noodles "I didn't know you had a kid." He said nervously..

To be continued
A/n so I already have so many ideas for the next chapter this is going to be fun