sorry

I walk to the park with Lily to met up with Sasuke. When we get there Lily runs to sasuke and jumps wrapping her arms around his neck. I smile "Ok I guess I'll see you later lily oh sasuke don't forget to train her how to use sharingan." I said and turned to leave "wait y/n you can watch us train and see how much I've improved."Lily said and I looked over my shoulder to see sasuke holding lily like and older brother would 'how cute at least I know Lily will have someone when I leave.' I thought "sorry Lily but I have to go shopping unless you don't want to eat." I said and Lily freaked out. I walked away to shop. As I was walking I saw a in I looked up and saw Gaara on a balcony 'i should say sorry to him.' I thought and I jumped up to the balcony taking Gaara by surprise" Hey Gaara." I said looking at him he looks a little scared 'do I scare him now man I feel bad' "look I want to apologize for the preliminary round I don't know what came over me I'm sorry." I said as I looked away Gaara stairs at me "whatever you don't have to say sorry you didn't kill me so your fine. Anyway I have somewhere to be so I'll have to talk to you later." He said and he walked inside. I jumped off the balcony and walked to the store I picked up food to cook and started home unfortunately I bumped into someone I really didn't want to see again.......Shikamaru. "y/n can I talk to you?" He asked "I'm kinda trying to get home." I said I didn't want to talk to him "please y/n I need to know why?" He said I turn to face him I had a painted look on my face 'he still loves me what do I do? I know this will be hard I might regret this but here goes.' I force a smile on my face it looked evil just how I wanted it to be "because shikamaru I never truly loved you." I said coldly shikamaru looked at me hurt 'im so sorry' "did you really believe that someone like me would ever love someone like you?" I laugh I glare at him "you make me sick." I said and turned around I couldn't look at him anymore he jumped away and I ran home when I got there I put the groceries on the table and went to my room. I shut the door and leaned on it. I put my hand over my mouth as I cried sliding down the door 'im so sorry shika if I didn't do this you wouldn't be able to move on please forgive me' I thought ask I cried he'll hate me forever but at least hate will make it easier to leave.