.....

Y/n POV
I sat up in bed gasping for air. I was drenched in sweat I look at the time it was 3:00 am I get out of my bed and take a shower as I get out i think 'I don't normally dream.' As I relies that I freak out a little I go to the living room to see Jiraiya passed out on the couch I sigh I look out the window worried about everything maybe that dream was telling me something I grab a Cloak and covered myself sneaking out of the house. I look around the woods to see if shika is there because in my dream he never went home and I found him at the training grounds crying with bloody fists like he was training hard as I was about to go to him he laughs a little freaking me out "what a drag," he said "I can't remember the last time I cried like a baby." He said getting up I jump down to him. He looked surprised but I didn't stop walking to him I jumped into his arms hugging him "I'm so sorry." I said, my dream scared me and made me realize that I wasn't afraid of him but if loosing him. He hesitated to hug back he was still in shock but he eventually came around and hugged me back we stayed like that for a good 5 minutes and we let go of each other I look him in the eyes he smiled a little "what?" I asked "I'm tired." He said I burst out laughing and smile at him ok I'll take you home then." I said and grabbed his hand and walked him home when we got to the door I kissed his cheek and let go of his hand and walked away waving behind my back putting the good of my cloak up. ' so if my dream was right about shika maybe..' I thought and started running to the hill from my dream only to find Lily laying at the top of it in a cloak of her own like she was hiding. She was asleep so I sat next to her and poked her cheek she puffed them out and opened her eyes to see me and when she did she almost instantly jumped into my arms "mommy I thought you left I missed you so much." I hugged her and said "don't worry lily I would never leave you." She cried as I held her explaining that she died but somehow came back to life and decided to hide and when she heard I left she was going to leave the village to try and find me and sasuke. As I hear the story the sun starts to come up I grab lily and say "we have to get home before Jiraiya wakes up I'm not supposed to leave the house without telling him where I'm going." She nodded and I carried her home and we climbed in through my window we take out cloaks off and sit on my bed and talk in about an hour Jiraiya opens the door to see what's going on I'm guessing he heard the talking and got confused. When he opened the door he started crying and he hugged lily I smile as I watch her trying to get out of his grasp. "Hey Jiraiya I need to go talk to someone can I go?" I asked he nodded and I walked to shika's house and knocked on the door he came out and he told his mom he would be back we walk in the forest talking and we make it to a lake with a water fall that I didn't let anyone know about I look at shika then back at the lake as I take of my shoes shirt and pants leaving me in my underwear I look back at shika who is blushing and I jump in the water and wave at him "come on get in." I said he then took off his clothes and got in I took his hand and took us under the water fall swimming to the other side of it when we came back up to the surface we were in a cave it was dark with a little light coming from the other side of the water fall but we couldn't see much no matter where we looked we climbed out of the water and.... inappropriate stuff happens (*~*)
~time skip because author~ Chan is awkward~
When I get home Jiraiya wasn't so I changed my clothes because they were partly wet from my wet underwear from swimming anyway when Jiraiya gets home he doesn't look very happy "Naruto and I will leave the village tonight to train y/n can I leave you here with out you causing trouble?" He asked I nod "who else would watch lily?" I asked he sighed and hugged me "good bye y/n we'll be back in about 2 years." He said I nod and smiled at him that evening he left with Naruto and He was right we didn't hear from them for 2 years