The Beginning The Plan

Recap
"I didn't know you had a kid." Said Choji
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"She's not my kid she's my little sister. Her name is Lily and she's 8 years old." I tell him "If she is your sister then why dose she call you mommy?" Choji asks " our parents died when she was born so I raised her. She calls me mommy because that's what she sees me as her mom." At that moment Choji was thinking about something I'm not quite sure. "How smart is she?" He asks I think for a little then say "She is one of the smartest people I know." He thinks for a little more then ask with a big grin " can I take Lily fir a walk just for a little while?" I think ' it would be nice to take a small nap I guess he could.' I smile a little "Yeah sure go ahead I trust you just don't do anything stupid ok." He smiles big and nods his head and left with Lily she'll have to eat her ramen later.
Choji's POV
So now Lily and I were walking to Shikamaru's house "Where are we going?" Lily asks I just smile and say "to see a friend of mine." For some reason her face lites up and she asks " So who are you to y/n?" " well I'm her new team mate." I say " Your pretty cool any friend of yours is a friend of mine." She said I smile this makes things easier.
We finally got to Shikamaru's house and I knocked on the door only for his mom to answer "Oh Choji it's nice to see you," she says " SHIKAMARU YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!!" And with those words Shikamaru came to the door "Hey shika do you want to go to the hill and hang out?" " Yeah uh who's the girl?" Her asks looking at Lily " This is Lily I'm watching her for a friend." I tell him " so she's hanging with us. What a drag." And he walked out as we headed to the hill.
~Timeskip to the hill~
We were at the hill Shikamaru was watching the clouds, I was eating, and Lily was picking flowers. She came running to Shikamaru "hey shika do you know my mommy?" She asks "Who's your mom?" He asks now looking at her with his normal bord face "y/n" she said, all of a sudden Shikamaru jumped up "y/n has a kid no way she's too young," he looks at me "you knew about this?" He asks me" well yeah" I say " Who's the dad?" I start laughing and explain everything to him. His face was priceless. "Oh I see now." He said back to his boring self then Lily speaks up " so do you like her?" I burst out laughing as Shikamaru blushed like a tomato. He so likes her Lily looks at him with bright eyes " You do like her ok then I'll start calling you daddy." She said and Shikamaru blushed deeper if possible. "Ok that's enough teasing Lily you going to kill the poor kid." I said try so hard to stop laughing "I have a good idea you should come over tomorrow and we can play chess I think asuma said you liked that game." Lily said thinking a little then I ask "when did you meet asuma?" " oh well it was when he was checking out everyone's houses I think it was after lunch he said if I ever met a Shikamaru nara to ask him to play chess." She chirps she's way to happy to be an orphan. "What a drag fine I'll go but only if you stop calling me daddy." He said Lily smiled "ok done then come over tomorrow at 2:00." She said and that was when we had to part ways. I took Lily home and went to my home hoping tomorrow won't end in fighting.

A/n sorry this chapter is shorter than the last. Hope you enjoyed it.