small break part 2

"your name is shadow." I said I love that name. "if that is what you want to call me then ok." he said. I smile at him. As we neared my house I have him jump to my room through a window. I walked in my front door and was greeted by Lily. " Hey mommy how was training?" she asked "it was ok I have a surprise for you but you have to wait until later to see it." I said 'she's going to be so happy when she sees dad's home.' "What is it?" she asks "I can't tell you otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise." I said with a big smile on my face "come on teeeeellllllll me! tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me!!!!!!!!" she persisted "No" I said as I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Lily kept poking me saying  "Tell me tell me tell me tell em tell me" saying tell me every time she poked me " STOP!" i said and I went to my room and slammed the door shut locking it so she can't get in my room. i walk over to my bed and shadow comes out from under it and layed by me. I sit there thinking about the next part of the exams 'the preliminary round'  I heard foot steps coming towards the house.  That must be jiraiya shoot I got to hurry shoo "I'll be right back shadow." I said and I ran out of the room and to the door "Lily are you ready for your suprize I said holding the door handle so Jiraiya can't get in yet 'he's trying so hard' I giggle at the thought. Lily comes running to me "YES I"M READY!" she yells in excitment "ok Here it is." I say and open the door to have jiraiya fall inside. "DAD!" Lily Yells as she jumps on top of him. I giggle at the sight then I go back to my room "shadow come here." I say and the dark wolf walks to me boredly "What?" He asked me " I want you too meet Lily." I smile at him "No" he said " Why not I'm your master now remember You have to listen to me!" I tell him with my cheeks puffed put "I don't care for humans nor do I want to be associated with them." He said nonchalantly i take a sigh 'I forgot I'm only half human "why Not?" i asked "becuse they're weak." He said coldly i sigh again "whatever" I said and walk away. when I walked into the living room Jiraiya and Lily were sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Do you want to go out to eat?" I asked with A smile " Yeah Lets go get dumplings" Lily suggested. we all nodd and go out to eat.