the rivle

recap

"I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's pov
After that day shikamaru and I became boyfriend and girl friend. It's been two days and the chunin exams starts tomorrow so I'm at my favorite pond in the wood practicing my chakra control. I was walking to the middle of the pond when I was grabbed by sand. I immediately knew who It was Gaara. "Hey Gaara what are you doing?" I asked calmly " I wanted to ask you if you wanted to get something to eat with me?" He asked. My eyes widen "you mean like a date?" I asked kinda shocked "uh...Yeah." he said setting you on the ground. 'Wtf!' "Uh sorry Gaara but I'm already taken by someone else. We should just stay friends." I told him ' I hope he doesn't freak out and start killing people.' "Who?" He asked "who are you with?" I sweat dropped and said "Shikamaru nara." I said and he walked off "wait where are you going?!?" I asked kinda scared " to meet this shikamaru guy." And with that he vanished 'crap' I ran as fast as I could to shikamaru's house and knocked on the door. His mom answers "oh it's Y/n Shikamaru isn't home right now he's with another kid. What was his name? Hmmmmmm I think it was Gaara." 'Shit' "do you know where they went?" I asked her "I think they went to the hill if not then they probably are at the training grounds." She said a thanked her and ran as if my life depended on it I checked the training grounds first nothing then u went to the hill where I saw Shikamaru on the ground covered in blood and gaara standing over him with his sand. Gaara's sand was about to deliver the final below when I stopped it. I controlled his sand it wasn't easy though I eventually made it one solid rock his turned around angry "what do you think you're doing?" He asked I move the rock away from shikamaru. "Saving someone that I love." I answered I walked over to shikamaru and start healing him luckily he wasn't hurt too bad. After that I went home ignoring Gaara. 'maybe I should of been more softer on Gaara I feel kinda bad.' I let out a sigh and I layed down on my couch I closed my eyes and rested for a while but when I woke up I couldn't believe what I saw........

to be continued 

A/N: sorry it's been a while and that the chapter is so short I'm having major writer's block. If you have any ideas please tell me I might use them or they might give me other ideas thanks