The New Hokage

Third person POV

Naruto, Jiraiya and Lady Tsunade Looked at the Girl in front of them in shock Jiraiya takes the Necklace she had From he pocket and put it around her neck and she turns back to normal. 

Y/n POV 

I woke up and was blinded by a white light. I sat up to look around only to have pain run threw my body. I can't remember anything why?...... What happened? .....Where am I. I looked and figured I was in a hospital bed. some women came In the room who is she? "how are you feeling?" asked a the woman she had over sized boobs 'I wounder if my boobs will ever be that big." I thought and told her I hurt everywhere. " Yeah I figured you would hurt after that. Being struck by lightning isn't something you can walk away with with out getting hurt." she said laughing a little. I just looked at her with confusion. "do you remember who you are?" she asked in wounder i smile " Yeah I'm Y/n L/n. who are you?..." I looked around " and where am I?" I asked " My name is Tsunade I'm the new Hokage. Your in the leaf village and you were asleep for about a week now." she said 'WAIT A WEEK HOW IS LI.....wait she's dead.'  I looked down a the flour 'how could I forget?' Then another person comes in the room it was Jiraiya "hey y/n how are you feeling?" He asked "I'm  doing fine." I said and looked at him he gives me a small smile. "When will she be able to leave?" He asks Tsunada "perhaps  tomorrow  it depends on how she feels." She said then she smiles at me and leaves "hey dad?" I said I look at him seriously  he looks serious too ".....will my boobs ever be that big?" I asked and he burst out laughing  I look at him confused  "no sweety I don't  think so." He said wiping a tear  form his eye. He looks  at me with a really cheesy  smile "how about when you get out we go out to eat?" I gave him a look the meant  your being weird I sigh  "you've  been hanging  around Naruto haven't  you?" I said looking at him.

~Time skip to the next day your out of the hospital.~

I walk beside Jiraiya and we went out to eat of course  I didn't  eat I was busy  thinking about Lily. I just can't  get over the fact she died. I kinda just walked a way from Jiraiya after a while he didn't  stop me I walked to where Lily was barried I stared at her grave I didn't  cry. I refuse  to cry. "Look who's back." My eyes widden I'm  not  ready to face him yet. "Y/n why did you leave me?" He asked I wiped all emotion off my face and turned to face Shikamaru "I didn't have a choice." I exclaimed  hiding all signs of the emotions I feel. My heart is aching yet pounding at the same time it hurt It was almost unbearable  to be around him. "What do you mean you had no choice?" He said "you wouldn't  understand it you were spoiled as a kid." I said he glared at me......

To be continued