Preface

Princess
Tatted and pierced up Louis stumbles upon a strange boy who likes pink sweaters and pretty flower crowns. He sort of changes his life, and Louis can't help but be sort of grateful.

Filled with giggles, and tears, and new discoveries; A story of first love, and terrifying beginnings.

▾▾▾

© httplarrie 2016. All rights reserved.

▾▾▾

-----------------------------------------
don't steal bc it ain't cool
------------------------------------------

▾▾▾

May contain sexual scenes and foul language. Viewer discretion is advised.

▾▾▾

This book is a work of fiction. I am in no way affiliated with One Direction, or with any of the characters portrayed here. Any resemblance to any real events, is purely coincidental.

▾▾▾

Edited
I've been working on this book for literally months on end. Almost, or maybe even more than, a year.

I've been trying to perfect it, and really have it turn out way better than I wanted it to turn out. I must've published and unpublished this book at least a handful of times.

But I think I realized, that for a book to be perfect, it has to have some sort of imperfection. In the beginning, I only had bits and pieces of this story in my head and still, probably am missing more, but that's what makes it great. I'm content enough to finally post this, and leave it posted.

So, I hope this turns into one of your favorite books, and means as much to you, as it does to me.