Chapter 5

Somebody real is hard to find somebody worth all your time somebody who can tell you the truth somebody who loves you for you. Is that too much?

"WHO THE FUCK IS MARVIN"
Rickz was beyond angry when he saw Marvin asking people if they have seen me.

"LAMARA, IM TALKING TO YOU, ANSWER ME NOW" he had this evil look on his face and his eyes were black and I know for a fact after we leave here his going to do something to me.

"Rickz calm down, his an old friend of mine and that's it I promise" I replied back.

"IF HE IS JUST AN OLD FRIEND, WHY IS HE ASKING FOR!!!" he shouted

He grabbed my waist tight. Too tight that I had to push him a little to get of. Before he could do something that he would maybe regret, I was trying to calm Rickz down and all of a sudden I see Marvin approaching us with a big grin on his face. O FUCK, Marvin looks sooo different he dont even have a gap anymore, this ain't Marvin. This guy has completely changed! His light, caramel face was looking so clear and smooth. From rainbow colours to wearing a white stone Island jacket, with some true religion jeans and all white balenciaga. His right ear was even pierced just making him look so much finer. His teeth was so white and straight, he had on this smirk on his face and I could tell he was gassed to see me because hazel eyes were getting brighter and I clock that happens when he's happy.

"Lamara! It's me Marvin, look at you ma you've grown and your even more beautiful now. Ive missed you so much" he said with so much excitement.

I wanted to hug him, cry in fact. I've missed him so much, I still think about him. I couldn't do anything that I wished for because as soon as Marvin came I could feel Rickz eyes piercing onto my body, watching every single movement. Every sign to see if I was doing something that would tick him off. Then Rickz squeezed my arm digging his nails in making me feel the pain.

"Marvin?, yeah long time, I need to go"

"Stop messing about Lala, come give me a hug at least or tell me how much youve missed me" he said and I can tell that he was hurt.

"Marvin, I need to go"

"What, Lamara it's me!"

" I know it's you I just need to go"

He looked so hurt but thats the way I had to play it. I had to pretend because I knew Rickz was watching me.

We got to Rickz house, after dropping April and Tailor. We were in his room and he was laying on his bed topless on his phone, and I was just sitting at the edge of his bed thinking about Marvin. He wanted to catch up, I know him. He was expecting me to jump in his arms and buss jokes and all that but I swear, he's most likely thinking what's up with me though. I haven't seen him for six years and now all I said was "long time".

"I said who's fucking Marvin, are you deaf?!"

He must have been Talking to me but I was day dreaming.

"My friend babe, I told you, we don't even talk no more."

"Shutup,I've seen this yute on your Facebook before and I've noticed you've messages him before, you think I'm stupid you? Bitch" he said while laughing

"Rickz I swear it's not like that babe, we use to be tight but then he moved to American I havent seen him for six years and I didn't even know he was coming"

"BITCH, I SAID SHUTUP, BEFORE I LIGHT YOU. So you like him yeah? I saw the way you was watching him."

"I was just shocked to see him, that's all me and him don't even hold anything"

Then he punched me, Right at the side of my mouth.

"I SAID SHUTUP, DONT SPEAK, SO THIS IS HOW YOU WANNA PLAY ME YEAH?, YOU FUCKING HOE. I TOLD YOU NOT TO LOOK AT NO MAN JUST ME BUT NO YOU WANT TO GO AHEAD AND DISOBEY ME"

Then he jumped off his bed and pushed me against the wall.

"SO YOU'RE FUCKING OTHER MAN LAMARA, IS THAT YOU?!!"

Banging me from the left to right. Banging my face so my hair was going everywhere. I couldn't see anything but black, and hear anything but shouting. I was zoned out so I couldn't even anything.

But then he cuffed both of his hands and wrapped them around my neck and that's when I felt all the pain, he was squeezing so hard.

"R-RICKZS S-STOP"

I was gasping for breath, my body wasn't functioning right anymore so I couldn't fight back. I was getting weaker and weaker.

"YOU FUCKING SKET, THATS HOW YOU FUCKING PLAY ME YEAH. I'LL TEACH YOU A LESSON BITCH."