Chapter 6

(April in media)

Love is blind, and it will take over your mind, what you think it's love it's truly not.

Marvin Pov

I'm laying in my bed still angry about how Lamara was moving towards me, like she has never seen me or even heard of me. "i know. I have to go now" is she serious?! No one really understands how pissed off i am. Nobody understands how much I just want to go back to American. I thought coming back me and Lamara can catch up on things and she will be more than excited to see me but she wasn't at all instead she looked scared as if something was stopping her the look on her face said it all, I know Lamara more than anyone and I know when something is wrong.

I'm here for six months. My mom had issues with work, so we came back here. The first thing on my mind was Lamara, so I had to call one old friend of mine to see where she was at, then i found out about that party that was happening in North and I heard she was to be there so i went too.

I walked in feeling smooth I was wearing my all white stone Island jacket, true religion jeans and my white Balenciaga I was looking fresh still. I had caught certain girls eyes, one even asked for my number no disrespect she looked messy, i had to knock her off by saying I don't have a phone that made her walk away.

I was asking people if they've seen Lamara and no one knew her, then this mixrace yute that I saw with Tailor showed me where she was. I was extremely happy. She looked so beautiful in her pencil skirt showing her curvy body, damn. Her curly hair aswell, just bouncing below her shoulders, she looked abit annoyed so I went to her to surprise her and all I got was "I have to go." I even said my name thinking she didn't remember me but she said the same thing.

I'm not even going to lie, Lamara makes me feel some type of way and when I think about her I smile. She has that effect on me that I hate because even now she got me smiling.

This girl means the world to me, I would kill a man for her. She's been there for me through my worse days I wouldn't let nobody touch her because I'll go mad.

America has actually been so hard without her, we were both contacting each other and shit but it wasn't the same and we was always busy.

We ain't like that though, the couple shit, nah. She didn't want a relationship when we was younger and I was feeling her so i wasn't going to force her. But she didn't have to start acting all books and shit when she found out I was going America, I wanted to tell her what was on my mind but she didn't let me and now I just wanna be there. So when she dissed me because she was with some next man but that don't mean nothing she wouldn't go out with them type of guys. I think.

I'll try again and she'll probably be more happy to see me, after everything we've been through she can not want to see me. I'll go see her tomorrow, no one can get in the way of nothing.