The End of Us... or not.

(Warning: Mature sexual content) 

Alec Pov- I stood in front of the familiar building of my middle school wondering how I even ended up there in the first place. The last thing I remember was getting home from my charity event and heading right to bed with Andrew for some much needed sleep. When did I get in my car and drive here? Why did I come here?

I shook my head before walking up to the doors and pulling them open, going inside. The building was completely empty which was no surprise because it was still the middle of the night. "I'm surprised the doors weren't locked" I said to myself, stopping in the middle of the hallway. I glanced around me before turning to face the hall where Magnus and my old lockers used to be.

Suddenly, everything around me changed. The sun was shining bright through the windows and children appeared by the lockers, their laughter running up the hallways. I looked around me shocked by the sudden changed until my eyes stopped on a young boy standing by my old locker.

I stared at him for a moment before moving down the hall to get a better look at him. When I reached him I just stood behind him in silence wondering if I should try to talk to him. The boy was short, with black hair and pale white skin. When he turned to look at something I could see that his eyes were a dark blue.

"You're me" I whispered softly before looking over at what he was looking at. It wasn't a 'what' but a 'who' because his eyes were on a handsome young man with tan brown skin, green eyes, and big black glasses. "Magnus" I whispered softly before looking back at my young self. I had to be dreaming, that was the only explanation to how any of this was possible.

I looked back over at Magnus seeing that he was struggling to get his locker open. Tessa, Catarina and Ragnor were all standing around him laughing just like on the first day of school. "Why am I dreaming about this day" I asked confused. I couldn't understand what my self-conscious was trying to tell me.

Suddenly, something in my brain was compelling me to look to my left. I listened to the feeling, looking over to my left and my eyes widened when I saw a small boy standing a few lockers away from my younger self. He had pale skin, light brown hair, and dark green eyes.

"Andrew" I whispered softly not able to take my eyes off of him.

He kept looking at the younger me, seeming like he was fighting with himself on wither or not he should walk up to me and talk to me. Andrew looked at his locker closing his eyes tight before opening them again and looking determinedly at my younger self. I heard Catarina and the others tell Magnus they were going to class before leaving him to get his locker open himself. My younger self looked at Magnus wondering if he should help him out and as he looked at Magnus, Andrew started to make his way over to me.

He reached out his hand going to put it on my shoulder and I could see a hello forming on his lips. His hand never got the chance to rest on my shoulder, nor did he get to say hello because I walked away from him, going up to Magnus to ask if he needed help with his locker. Andrew watching me frowning, taking his hand back and hugging his books to his chest. "Maybe Later then" he mumbled softly before heading to his class.

I watched him go before looking back at Magnus and my younger self. I got his locker open and he barely acknowledged my existence as he walked away. My younger self hugged his books, just happy that Magnus spoke to him but I personally felt angry. I helped him out the least he could have done was look at me when he thanked me.

The bell range and the scene of my dream changed from the hallway to inside the science class room. I looked around confused before looking in front of me seeing young Magnus sitting in the desk by himself getting all his notebooks and pencils ready to take notes. I couldn't help but smile at that. I missed Magnus's quirky excitement for learning.