CHAPTER 1

(Y/N) your name 

You're the goddess of darkness (Y/N). You where banished to a void like place, because the father god Asgore and the goddess of life Toriel saw you where bringing the night. Making the living creatures go to sleep and give time for the world to replenish. Toriel saw the living creatures go to sleep and got worried and confused, while Asgore the father god and god of the skies saw you were turning his beautiful skies dark. Both gods scared and confused noticed you doing this. They quickly called you to where they wore to do something about this. Once you got to where they two gods where they started to yell at you with confusion and anger. Asgore and Toriel started attacking, before they killed you Toriel thought it wouldn't be a honorable way to do this. Instead they decided to banish you to your own realm, forgetting about you as time passes. 

One day you found how to go to different AUs ( Alternate Universes ) by thinking of a different Universe, then stretching your claw/ hand and sliding it down like ripping something.

Well, anyway... today you decided to go visit outertale. An AU that you enjoyed, but while walking you found outertale Frisk with a knife in her hand. At first you thought that. 'huh did she bring one with her when she came to outertale?' but then you saw her/him enter a battle. she killed the monster in front of her and carelessly moved on. You quickly moved to the monster, but once you got by the monster's side a voice asked a question " who are you? " you jumped as you turned around to see whom it was. It was a skeleton, who thought ' I know him from somewhere then you remembered where you remembered him, he was DEATH.

after thinking to yourself, Death snapped you back to reality with his words " hey you there I was asking you a question." you looked at him and answered with a slight smile "uh, I'm (Y/N) goddess of darkness." after he reaped the soul he stood up, looked at you weirdly and said "I've never heard of a goddess of darkness...." once you heard those words slip out of his mouth you said sadly, " I knew you probably haven't, it's because I was banished and forgotten." Death looked at you slightly concerned expression. Then he asked, "why where you banished?" you quickly replied " because I was bringing night and animals where going to sleep and I know that's not bad, but Toriel the goddess of life and Asgore god father and god of the skies got worried and confused. Toriel for the animals and Asgore for his beautiful sky, so they summoned me to them and got angry. They attack, but before killing me they banished me because I wasn't fighting back. They thought it was un honorable." Death then " oh ed " at my story and thought you didn't deserve it. 

After talking for a while he said he had to go, but before he went you asked him his name and that if he could visit me in my realm. He answered, " Sans, Sans the skeleton, but most people call me Death, and I'll visit your realm if I have time like today." you smiled at his reply as he left. 

You went back to your realm to get some shut eye and turn it to night in different AUs. You slowly drifted off to sleep thinking of Death.

(A/N) guys please don't judge me this is my FIRST EVER story to write on wattpad I will continue this story and I really hope you enjoy. SHE YA LATER!