The trouble

You woke up and was excited that you now had a new, well I wouldn't say friend yet, but someone to talk to. You didn't where to meet him at, so you guess that you should go to outertale and see if he goes there. Before getting lost in thought while some screams for help. Not even thinking, you rushed over to the screams. You where saddened when you saw what was happening. Frisk was going to kill another monster, you thought to yourself ' I couldn't let this happen! ' you rush in front of frisk and try to and stop them, but when they attack it goes right through you. In amazement you gasp and try to make out what just happened. You didn't want to hurt Frisk and hoped that it didn't result in me trying, but then someone chuckled to see your actions. It was Death. You turned around and and looked at him in anger and confusion. You then turn to watch frisk kill the monster. You then turned to Death and ask, "why did that happen?. why did she go threw me?!" he turns to you and answers your question " sense your banished no one can see you nor touch you." you look down in sadness at answer. He tries to comfort you in a way, but failed. You start to cry and whisper to sans " so, I have to watch this beautiful AU crumble?" sans sighs and replies to what you said, " not, exactly. You could put your faith in Outertale sans to bring Frisk back." you start to smile at what he said, you thank him for telling you that. You thought for a minute and then looked at sans happily with a soft smile, " thank you again" sans looks at you in confusion " why are you thanking me again? " you reply softly with a low tone, like a whisper. " for talking to me and being my friend even if I've only known you for 2 days." he smiles widely at what you said, but it's a real smile not like the one plastered on his face.

He then asks you if you want to head to another AU to eat at grilby's with him. You kindly accept the offer and you both head out for Grilby's. When you and sans are there you sit at the bar and talk for a little, then a fire man walks up and asks for the order, Sans says a fire pun. You both laugh and smile, you notice Sans blush a little.

- Sans POV -

Her smile and laugh is so graceful. I wish I could hear it over and over. Then something brings me back to reality. (Y/N) noticed me staring at her. " Um... Sans? Are you okay?" I put a smile on my face and reply, " yeah, everything is fine." Grilby clears his throat to get our attention, it works. Then we both order, (Y/N) ordered ( just put what your favorite food here ) and I order ketchup. After we eat Papyrus runs through the door.

(A/N) hey guys! I LOVED that you liked the first chapter and I was so excited to publish another one! so I left you guys on a cliff hanger to get you guys excited for the next one!! I can't wait to see your reaction!!