someone new..

~ Y/N PROV. ~ 

After awhile of just sitting and talking R!Sans went to his realm. I sighed and went exploring. I went to Horror!tale to watch Frisk. I wanted to protect her from death. I didn't want her to die. She walked up to Sans' station. "Hey, kid. Wanna hot dog?" I shivered at those words. She nodded and I watched in horror as he took her hand, but before he could chop off her head I grabbed the ax and held his hand. He looked back at me with a smirk on his face. "Well, hello and goodbye." I wasn't fazed by his words. A bone shot at me from behind, but I dodged it. "heh, nice try." I throw him across the road and he hit a tree. He was out cold. "Run, Frisk." I smiled softly at them as they ran. They returned the smile. I felt happy for helping them. I look over at Sans, feeling a bit sad for hitting him. But he deserved it. I thought Frisk would be okay for now, so I went to outertale. I sat by a starfall in starfall. I started to hum. I didn't know someone was listening. 

After I stopped humming I sat a little and listened to the Echo Flowers. I listened to the wishes and the promises. I wanted to cry at all the wishes and promises. They where mostly promises and wishes about getting to earth. I sighed and opened another portal to check on Horror!Tale Frisk again. I walked around the woods and looked for Frisk. Once I found her I saw Papyrus making what looked like a puzzle and Sans leaning against a tree. I sat and watched Frisk closely. Little did I know I was fallowed. 

After saving Frisk a few more times I went to Undertale. I walked around in Snowdin. I decided to visit Sans Classic and Papyrus Classic. I walked up to their door step and knocked on the door, but got no answer. 'Now that I think about it Snowdin looks pretty deserted.' I gasped at what I thought, 'Genoside'. I ran to Judgement hall to look for Sans. He was standing behind a pillar. Waiting for the monster. I walk up to him. When he saw me he was on the verge of tears. "Sans, I'm sorry I didn't come sooner." I explain. He nods his head. We both hear footsteps and look towards the sound. There. Stood. The. Monster. I knew there was nothing I could do. Besides I would be banned again if I killed Chara. I was on the verge of tears. I hated to see a AU like this. I whispered to Sans, "Good luck, I can't fight, or I'll get banned. I would help if I-" I was cut off by me getting hurt. I looked down to see a cut on my side. I looked at it with horror. I walked out of Judgement hall and into a garden. I stumbled and blacked out.

~ ??? Prov. ~

I had fallowed this person. I didn't know who they where, but I knew they wouldn't be any harm. I noticed this because they had helped a few people before this moment. I followed them to the garden, where they stumbled and black out. I ran to the person and dragged her into a patch of flowers. I looked over the area and found a few cloth. I bandaged her wound with the cloth and waited for her to wake up.

A/N Sorry for the short Chapter!