The End of the Party

~ (Y/N) PROV. ~

Frisk opened the gift and picked up the teddy bear in shock. "I love it! Thank you (Y/N) and R!Sans!" She exclaimed joyfully. "Your welcome" me and R!Sans replied. Then she went off the thank everyone for the gifts. Toriel then come over to me and R!Sans and talks. "Where did you get that bear? I haven't seen it in any of the A.U.s" "we went to I think Echotale's shop to get it, because me and R!Sans think that Echotale is better for getting gifts. Or is that the original A.U.?" I explained. Toriel nodded and walked to other people to thank them for coming. While she was doing that me and R!Sans decided to leave, but before going Frisk ran up. "Are you guys going?" She asked with a puppy dog eyes. I looked at her and replied, "Yes sadly, but I'll come and visit you in a few days. Don't worry." I replied as R!Sans stayed quiet. Frisk sighed and went back to the other party guests. 

We left the party and went to Grilby's on a little date, because we where in the clothes we where gonna where anyways. "What's up, you usually talk at least a bit, but you did talk at all at the party." I asked R!Sans. "I guess that. It's just that I'm just kinda 'You have no say in anything' kinda guy." I gasped at his response. "R!Sans I think if you just start a conversation that it will go well." I comfort him. "It's okay, I kinda like just not talking. It's just I don't get into trouble and everything." He exclaims. "If it's a touchy subject we can just enjoy this instead of talking about our problems. We can talk about them later, I promise." I say softly. He nods and then we continue to enjoy the evening. 

 ~ Le Time Skep ~

 After dinner we where walking home, but then I got a call from a phone I made from shadows in my spare time. "Hello? Is this (Y/N)?" The voice sounded soft and motherly, but concerned. "Yes, this is (Y/N). Are you Toriel goddess of life?" I ask with the same concern in my voice. "Yes, this is Toriel the Goddess of Life, but Frisk is missing is he with you?" (yes I made this Frisk a girl) She asked. I look around and ask R!Sans if he has seen her, but his response was no. "No we haven't seen her. Are you sure you've checked everywhere in your domain?" I asked on the verge of crying. "Yes, I'm pretty sure, but can you check different A.U.s?" she asked is sounded like she was on the verge of crying too. "Yea me and R!Sans are going to check in all the A.U.s we know. I'll let you know when we find her." I hang up and me and R!Sans start looking through different A.U.s Until there is only one place we haven't checked. Me and R!Sans looked at each other in worry. 

A/N Guys thank you for da support I check like an hour ago and I had like 217 I think reads last time I check and 18 votes I freaked out and I love the support on this even though they are pretty short but I promise next week they'll be bigger as the month and school comes.