Another Search!

~ (Y/N) PROV.

"R!Sans how are we gonna get to the save screen?" I asked with worry. "We're gonna have to find one of the Sanses and maybe get help on the way." R!Sans replied. "What do you mean by help?" "Well, this may be more than we think. I've heard that other Frisks have gone missing too so, we are gonna look for 4 people." He explained. "Who are we looking for exactly?" As I asked more questions he answers. "We are looking for UnderSwap Sans, Dream, Ink and Geno." "But, why UnderSwap Sans, Dream and Ink? I know we need Geno to get to the save screen, but why the others?" I question. "Because they're the back up if they can help." He answers.

 ~ Le time skip to where we have to talk to Blueberry, Dream and Ink.~

Me, R!Sans and Geno walk up to a house in what seemed maybe like Ink's AU in Snowdin. I knocked on the door and awaited a answer. Dream answered the door. "Uh, Hello who are you?" Dream asked. "I'm (Y/N) and I came to talk to people named Blueberry, Dream and Ink, I'm also with Reaper!Tale Sans and Geno, from After!Tale." I explained. Then Blueberry and Ink came at the mention of their names. R!Sans came to the front of the group to explain. 

 "We've come here to talk to you for your help, because our Universe's Frisk has been stolen and we think they are hiding in the Save Screen. The reason we need your help is because we've heard about disappearances in other timelines of Frisks and Charas and we thought they would all have the same idea so, they've decided to help each other, but that's just a guess." He explained the whole problem and Blueberry, Dream and Ink agreed to help us. 

We all went through the portal to the Save Screen that Geno opened and saw 9 different Frisks and Charas. When the Chara's spotted us they threatened the Frisks with a knife.  "Dream, Blueberry and Ink, I take a portal behind them I pretty sure they'll think you gave up." I whispered. They nodded and went into a portal the lead to UnderTale, but  once they where gone they came back and attacked the chara's from behind as the rest took the frisks to safety in their own Universe's. 

 ~ Time skip to where we butt ~

We sent the Charas back to their universes so, that it would go back to normal. "Well, thank you guys for helping and saving those Frisks!" I exclaimed with a soft smile. "Your welcome!" They all said at the same time. I giggled a bit then we all said our goodbyes and left the Save Screen.

 A/N Hey guys I'm sorry I'm having a change of plans I'm not doing a yandere and instead I'm planing a Chess!Tale Sans x abused!reader! I saw there aren't much x readers like that, so I'm planing on doing more x readers for characters that don't have many, so like.... Dream, maybe Nightmare.... Chess!Tale, umm, that's all I can think of right now, but feel free to comment what you want me to do a x reader with it can even be with two people!