The End

~ Y/n Prov. ~

I was beaten, almost to death by Geno. He left not to long ago to retrieve something; probably something to continue hitting me with. I didn't know if I'd make it outta here alive. I couldn't do anything. 

I heard the door open and my captor walked in. "I guess I'll finish the job" He chuckled darkly, "Besides, I don't think you'll last much longer." I growled. 'This can't be the end.' I thought as I closed my eyes, waiting to the hit. I heard a swoosh. I opened my eyes quick enough to see a bone headed my way. I closed my eyes again, waiting for it to hit, but it never came. Instead I heard a crack. I looked up to see the attack broken in half by a scythe. I looked up to the holder and found R!Sans. "Not so fast Geno." He said as he pointed he's scythe towards him. He started to attack. The fight went on and on, I thought it was never going to end, until R!Sans tripped Geno. Geno looked tired, but R!Sans looked unfazed. "It's over Geno, stop." He said a bit threatening. Geno shook his head and tried to summon a bone attack, but before it could hit R!Sans, R!Sans cut off he's head with the scythe. I was shocked and scared at the scene, but glad R!Sans was okay. 

He ran over and untied me. I was going to fall to the floor, but he caught me. "I need to get you home and healed." He picked me up bridle style and took me home. I passed out after we got into my home. 

I woke up in my bed, wounds healed and bandaged. I looked to my right to find a sleeping R!Sans. I sighed and tapped his shoulder. He shot up and looked at me. He hugged me and whispered, "I'm so glad you're okay." I sighed and hugged him back. "Heh, me too." I whispered. Once he let go he looked nervous about something. "R!Sans is something bothering you?" I asked as he looked down. "Y- Y/n I wanted to ask you something." He short of whispered. "Shoot." I said playfully. He looked up at me and calmed down a bit. He got down on one knee and pulled a box out. I was shocked, "Y/n will you m- marry me?" He said a bit nervous. I chuckled, "OF COURSE!" I hugged him. He kissed me and I kissed back. "I love you." He said softly. "I love you too." I said as I dozed off in his arms.

A/n Sorry it's a kinda rushed and short ending, I'm tired and I just want to read. ;-; school has been getting to me. Bye!