NAUGHTY ERROR!

Once you and Sans got done hugging you and him went down stairs to find everyone asleep, so you snapped your fingers and bed appeared for everyone. Once you got everyone in a bed; waking up a few, you decided to sing them a lullaby. ( the on at the top )

Fate has been cruel and order unkind.

how can I have sent you away? 

The blame was my own; the punishment your's.

The harmony's silent today.

But into the stillness I bring you a song.

I'll bring you a song.

And I will your company keep.

Till your tired eyes and my lullabies.

Have carried you softly to sleep. Once did a pony who shone like the sun, look out on her kingdom and sigh. She smiled and said, " surely there is no pony so lovely and so well beloved as I." So great was her reign and so brilliant her glory that long was the shadow she cast. Which fell dark upon the young sister she loved and grew only darker as days and nights passed. Soon did that pony take notice that other's, did not give her sister her due and neither had she loved her as she deserved. She watched has her sister's unhappiness grew. But such is the way of the limelight it sweetly, take hold of the mind of it's host. And that foolish pony did nothing to stop, the destruction of one who needed her most. Lullay moonlight princess, goodnight sister mine. Rest now in the moonlight's embrace. Bear up my lullaby, wind of the earth. Through cloud, and through sky, and through space. Carry the peace and the coolness of night and carry my sorrow in kind. Luna you are much more loved then you know. May troubles be far from your mind and forgive me for being so blind. The years now before us. Fearful and unknown. I never, Imagined. I'd face them on my own. May these thousand winters, swiftly pass, I pray. I love you, I miss you. All these miles away. May all your dreams be sweet tonight. Safe upon your bed of moonlight. And know not of sadness, pain, or care. And when I dream, I'll fly away and meet you there. Sleeeeeeep, sleeeeeep, sleeeeeeeeep.

After you got done singing everyone was asleep, even Death, so I try not to wake him up and get in a bed. Once I found a free bed I set him down, but I couldn't leave because he had a grip on my sleeve. I blushed and got into bed with him. I softly drifted off to sleep.

~ Reaper!Sans PROV ~

I woke up with my arms around (Y/N) waist and I was face to face with her. I blushed so hard, like I could be a blueberry. I get out of bed to see I'm the only one up. So I got to a big kitchen to get myself a bottle of ketchup. After I got a bottle of ketchup I thought, ' I could surprise (Y/N) with breakfast in bed. No. the others would want some. OH, I could take her out to a restraint on the surface of Undertale. That's a great idea!' I got snapped out of my thoughts by Error. He smirked at you." You like (Y/N) don't you?" "Yea I do, but don't you dare tell any of the alphys. They'll go on a shipping montage!" I reply. He smirks even wider, " and what if I do tell alphys?" " Wanna die early?" I replied swiftly. He looks at me wide eyed. Then (Y/N) walks in.

~ (Y/N) PROV.

You wake up to hear whispering in the kitchen, so you get up to go investigate. You find Error and Sans in the kitchen. Only Sans noticed you. " Error? Death? what are you doing in the kitchen?" "I was getting ketchup." Death replied. "He likes you! and I was sneaking up in him." Error expect you to be in shock, but you walked up to Death and kissed on the cheek. " I know, I love him too, he confessed to me on the balcony outside. Error sighed in his failed attempt to cause drama. He then looks like he has an idea and smirks at Death. "Why is he smirking at us?" I ask Death. His eye glows blue and his scythe appears. "Don't you D A R E." Error then runs outside to find all the alphys. The sound of Megalovania rings through the castle. Waking everyone up. 

~ Error's aka dead butt PROV ~

" OH CRAP, OH CRAP, OH CRAP!"

~ Death's PROV, aka the won who's about to kick butt ~

"HEY ALPHYS! GOTTA NEW SHIP FOR YA!" All the alphys shot up out of bed. "WHO IS IT" they all shouted. Error quickly replies, "DEATH AND (Y/N) SITTING IN A TREE K.I.S.S.I.N.G." ( dead butt just dun goofed ) All the alphys start to scream and run over to me and (Y/N). I quickly get out of the crowd with (Y/N) and then tie up Error with his own strings and put a sock in his mouth, even though I wanted to kill him, (Y/N) didn't want me to kill in front of her, but I gave Error a broken leg and arm with a crack in his skull which Ink healed him after, but left him tied.

After breakfast everyone left except for me. "Hey (Y/N) want to go uh, to a restraint on the surface of undertale with me tomorrow?" She giggled and replied, " I would love to go with you." I smiled and then (Y/N) kissed my cheek. I blushed like crazy, but tried to hide it as I left. 

                       A/N Hey guys! I'm gonna make the next part tomorrow. and I hope you read it. I try my best on this story and I can't wait to see which one I'm gonna do next! Not that I'm ending this one anytime soon.