The Party

~ Sans PROV ~

As (Y/N) went to go get dressed, I went to my realm and got dressed too. I put on a black tuxedo with my cloak. Then I went to (Y/N)'s garden and picked a black rose to put in my pocket of the tuxedo. When I was done getting dressed I went back to (Y/N)'s realm. When I came back everyone was there except for Outertale. I went to stand in the crowd. I looked at tables to see nothing on them, but black table cloth with stars on them.

~ (Y/N) PROV ~

I found a (F/C) favorite color) dress. She put it on with black high heels and got a rose from the garden to put in my (H/S) hair style). Once done with my hair, I put the black rose in my hair. 'I can't wait to see what Sans put on!I bet he looks cute in whatever he wears' you had a crush on the skeleton that had helped you. You hoped that Sans felt the same. 

As you left your thoughts you went outside to give a tiny speech, to thank Toriel, Reaper!Sans and Asgore. You stepped out and went to the balcony in the Ballroom. Then you clapped your hands to get everyone's attention. "H- Hello everyone! I would like to thank Reaper!Sans, Toriel goddess of life and Asgore Father god and god of the skies. Reaper!Sans for being my first friend sense I was banished and helped me have the nerve to ask to be unbanished. Then for Toriel, I thank her for being my friend and for saying sorry for banishing me; which I forgave her. Then Asgore, I thank Asgore for unbanishing me, even though he tried to "test" me and I thank all of you for coming, so enjoy this night." After you finished the speech you clapped your hands twice and servants made of shadows came with food, and put the food on the tables. There was all different kinds too, so that no one didn't eat because they didn't like the food.

                                              ~ le time skip ~

~ Reaper!Sans PROV ~

It's been awhile sense the party started, and there's a slow dance song coming on. I'm planing to ask (Y/N) to dance once she is done introducing herself to everyone. I thanked Asgore that is got done before one was coming on. I walked up to her shyly and got her attention. " oh, hey Reaper!Sans, I have a question. would you rather be called Death, or Reaper!Sans? because I can't call you Sans here with all the other sanses." I reply slightly laughing, " call me Death." "Okay" she said with a smile. " hey I have to ask you something" "what is it?" "Would you care for a dance?" I nervously asked her. "Of course, I would love to dance with you!" she replied with a soft smile.

~ (Y/N) PROV ~ 

As we danced to the soft music, we barely heard it ended. I didn't want it to end anyway. After it ended Reaper!Sans took you to the balcony that you took him to when you made the shadow creatures and brought life to my domain. He looked at me with a big smile. "(Y/N) I know it's not big but, I wanted to tell you something" "what is it?" "I wanted to tell you that,..... I love you (Y/N)." he waited for a response and got one, "I-... I love you too Sans!" You tackle-hugged him and he hugged back.

A/N sorry for the short chapter I'll make a longer one I promise! I just hope you liked this chapter I went through the trouble of redoing it 3 TIMES!