Freedom

You wake up and see someone sitting at the end of the bed. Not able to see the front of the person, you grab their shoulder. The person jumps in shock and turns around. The person turns around to reveal Sans. You both blush, "Sans, what where you doing?" he blushes a deeper blue and says, " n- nothing, I- I was just waiting for you to wake up." he tries to avoid looking at you, but fails. You get up from the bed and walk over to a kitchen that randomly appeared. Sans watches you make yourself some waffles, " want some?" he replies " no I had something to eat before I left my realm." you let out a soft " oh " in response. After you got done eating you and Sans decided to head to Asgore. 

    He opens the portal to a cloudy area that looked like you where above the clouds and not falling through them. You and Sans walk through this cloudy Domain; with Sans leading of course. While walking you feel something touch your hand, you look down to see your hand holding and intertwining ( I think that's how it's said O.o ). You look up and stop walking, so does Sans. After staring and blushing a bit Sans starts up a conversation, " so, what was your domain like before it was like what it is now." you look down as he says this. Then you reply, " well, it was kinda foggy towards the ground and there was a garden with black roses. Everything looked dark, but I thought it looks peaceful and beautiful." he looks at you thinking of what you described.

                                                           ~ time skip ~

You arrived at a big, white shimmering castle. Sans opened the door, "milady" you giggle a bit and walk through. " thank you, you are such a gentlemen." as you walked through Sans fallowed close behind, you and him still holding hands. You and Sans looked through the corridors to arrive at a throne room with Asgore watering the plants; as usual. You walk up with Sans side by side as you got Asgore's Attention. He slowly turned around with a smile when he saw Sans, but a frown and a confused look when he saw you. " u- uh who might you be?" he says sounding extremely confused, you reply, " I'm (Y/N) goddess of darkness and I've come here to ask for my freedom." he then looks at you smiling, "well, if you want your freedom so badly I shall test you." You look at Sans with confusion and worry. " how will you test me?" you ask, he laughs as the room gets dark as you can't see Sans anymore. You look at him and asks scared, " where is Sans?!" " he is fine, just out side of the fight box." you jump back as you hear the words " fight box ". You hear pounding on the out side of the box and Sans's voice, shouting to see if you where okay. You turn to Asgore, but he attacks you when you turn around. You dodge the attacks in time, not wanting to hurt him you quickly run to the back of him and jump onto his back; making him fall over. The fight box disappears and  you see Sans run over to you and tackle-hugs you, You hug him back as you both blush. He gets off you and helps you up. " sorry, I was just so happy that you where alright." you reply with a slightly giggling voice, " it's quiet alright Sans, I'm happy that I'm alright too." after you respond you both laugh. Then both of you turn to Asgore and help him up. He smiles at you and Sans, " okay, (Y/N) you can be unbanished, even though you didn't kill me." you look at him and quickly reply, "why would I want to kill you? You're the father god and everything and I don't kill." He look at you and nods as you speak. " Okay let's unbanish you." Asgore lifts up his trident and chains appear on both of your hands, as they appear you and Sans are shocked. Then Asgore cuts the chains and they disappear. Now excited that you've been unbanished you hug Sans, " thank you Sans, Thank you Asgore." Asgore nods laughing, but Sans, Blushing, hugs you back and replies, "your welcome." . You back away from Sans and says excited, " let's throw a party in my realm!" He nods smiling. You cut a portal to your realm and you and Sans walk through. It looked WAY different. Instead of a black void there was a garden, it was night and there was a few benches here and there with a stone back from the garden to a gray castle, but it looked elegant. You lead sans to the castle to get ready for the party. 

You and Sans decorate the castle with streamers, balloons and ect. Then you take Sans up to a balcony, it looked beautiful from up there. Sans then turn to you and listened to you sing a song.

( play the song up there on the top )

Come little children, I'll take thee away.

Into a land of enchantment.

 Come little children. Time's come to play.

Here in my garden of shadows.

  Follow sweet children, I'll show thee the way.                                                      

Through all the pain and the sorrow.

Weep not poor children, For life is this way.

Murdering, Beauty and passions 

ooOoo ooOo OooO

Hush now dear children. It must be this way.

To weary of life and deceptions.

Rest now my children, for soon we'll away.

Into the calm and the quiet 

oooOoooOOoooOoooo

ooo whoa ooo whaoo oooo oo o oooO oooo OO ooo OOOooo

Come little children, I'll take thee away.

Into a land of enchantment.

Come little children, the time's come to play.

Here in my garden of shadows 

OOOOooOoooo la lal la ooooo la lal a oo

( sorry if I mist up the lyrics )

You turn around to see Sans shocked at how good of a singer you are and  calmed by your singing. You blush, but then point down there to see shadow creatures roaming the garden. He looks amazed at the shadow animals. " I also sent an invite to everyone who can get here." He nods. "Well, I'm going to get a different dress on for the party." as you leave Sans fallows you to wait for the party to start in the ball room of the castle.

A/N I hope you liked this LONG chapter I'll make more and all that. I hope you liked what I wrote! and yea! 

word count 1133