The Destroyer

~ (Y/N) PROV ~

After we got our order, someone unexpected walked up to talk to us. "HeY L- LovE BiR- RiDs" Me and R!Sans blush at what Error said. "U- Uh Hey Error, t- thanks I guess." "Y- Yea, thanks...." Me and R!Sans replies. "H- heh your w- w- welcome -e." Error sat with me and R!Sans and talked with us until he had to go. Then me and R!Sans went to his realm to chill and hang.

~ R!Papyrus PROV ~

I saw Sans with a another god of the looks of it, so I went to greet Sans and this other god. "Hello! Goddess and Brother!" "Hey bro! This is (Y/N) the Goddess of Darkness." He replies. "Hello, Papyrus! It's nice to meet you!" "It's nice to meet you too, (Y/N)!" 

"So, bro, me and (Y/N) are gonna chill here if you need us." "Okay, brother!"

~ LE TIME SKIP! ~

~ R!Sans PROV ~

I's been a few hours sense we got to my realm, so I'm gonna go set something up. "Hey, (Y/N) I'm gonna go for a few, just stay here while I do something." She nods in response and I head off. I went to Undertale's surface on the tip of mount. Ebott. Then I went back to my realm and got (Y/N).

 ~ (Y/N) PROV. ~

"Hey! (Y/N)! Come here I want you to see something!" I walk over to R!Sans and follow him through a portal that looks like it leads to Mount. Ebott. We step out of the portal and end out at the peak of mount. Ebott with the sun rise about to come. I look back at R!Sans to see him staring at me. "(Y/N), w- would you l- like to be m- my g- girlfriend?" ( I know it's probably not like that, but I just made it more, uh romantic? yes, that's the word :3)"Y- Yes, Yes I will!" I tackle-hugged R!Sans. I looked up at R!Sans face to see him shocked and crying? "Why are you crying?" He looks down at me and then hugs back. "Trust m- me their tears of j- joy." 

 We stood there hugging for a bit, but then we planed on going out in 2 days for the word to spread around the multi-verse. 

A/N Sorry for the short chapter I've been thinking lately, I will get back to the long chapters, but I'll be publishing a chapter between a 1 day period, so I hope you enjoy the chapters I give you for the time being please!