A yandere.

~ Y/n prov. ~

I'm sitting in my living-room watching TV, when I hear my door being blasted open. I quickly got up and looked at the one who did it. It was Geno?! "Uh, hey Geno? What's up?" I said unsurely. He chuckled, "Getting rid of the trash." He said creepily with a insane look in he's eye. "Geno, what're you talking about?" I was shocked, Geno mostly avoided me, and we didn't take much, so I don't know much about him. "Heh, don't play dumb Y/n." He chuckled. This didn't look good, so I opened a portal and fled to R!Sans' domain.

~ R!Sans prov. ~

I was sitting on the couch, until I sensed Y/n enter the domain. I smiled and got up. I went to the door and went outside, to find Y/n running towards me. She looked troubled. "Y/n? What's wrong?" She ran up to me huffing and puffing. "Geno came to my domain and, he didn't look like he wanted to talk." She explained. "This wasn't like Geno. He barely even goes out of the save screen! "Come in Y/n. If he comes I'll protect you." I said as I lead her in. 'If Geno wants Y/n and he came out of the save screen, it isn't good.' I thought as I sat on the couch with Y/n.

~ Y/n prov. ~

we waited for awhile to see if Geno would come. He didn't. I sighed, "I don't think he's coming." I got up. "I'm going to my do-" I was cut off when R!Sans covered my mouth with he's hand. "He's here." He whispered as he led me to he's room. I was confused, 'Why was he leading me to he's room?' He opened the door to he's room and sat me on he's bed. He shut the door and sat beside me. "What are we doing?" I asked. "We're hiding in here. If we hear the door open it's Geno. I sensed him come into the domain." he explained. I nodded and stayed quiet.

After 45 minutes I heard the door open. R!Sans walked out of he's room, telling me to stay here. I obeyed and sat. I heard talking downstairs, but didn't bother trying to try to listen to what the voices where saying. Then, I heard rushed footsteps going upstairs. R!Sans opened the door with a worried expression. I was scared, he wasn't scared usually. "Y/n we have to go-" He was cut off, when I was knocked out.

I woke up, tied in a chair. Geno was in front of me. "You'll pay for taking senpia away from me." He said creepily.

A/n sorry for the short chapter! I hope you can forgive meh!!