A friends secret

Not good at naming things

After taking a day off from meeting someone and going around having fun I decide to came up with a question for Gen. So, I go to visit them to ask about it.

Once I get to there realm/Universe I knock on the door and Gen answers. "Hey Gen! I wanted to ask you a question." I say as she lets me in. "Okay what is it? Oh, wait one more thing. Sharror isn't home, because she's with Asy." She said as we both sit on the couch. I nodded my head and went ahead to ask the question. "So, I met Sharror's boyfriend, so who's your's or do you have one?" I ask as I stretch for a unknown reason. "Well, yea, I do. Why're you asking?" She started to sweat. "Well, I wanted to meet him." I said with a soft smile. She sighed, "Well, I guess it alright." I smiled brightly and she gets off the couch. "Come on let's go." She says with a bit a whine. 

She blindfolds me for NO reason and puts me in her room. I hear her on the phone down stairs, then a hear a the front door opening and someone coming in. I sat in silence to make sure the person who came in didn't know someone was here. Then I hear footsteps coming up to Gen's room. I hold my breathe. Then someone comes in. To be honest I didn't know who. Then I got the blind fold taken off me and to my surprise I see dream. "Oh, hey dream!" I said as I wave my hand. He was just stood there, until he spoke, "What are you doing here?" He asked with a serious expression. "Well, I met Sharror and Gen 2 days ago." I explained. "And Sharror introduced me to Asy." I say as I get off the bed. "What are you doing here, huh." I ask with smirk. He starts to sweat. Then the answer hits me like a truck. "Omg! Dude!" I grab his shoulder and start shaking him. He sweats more. "I just found out dude!" I whisper-yell. "So, you know?" I shake my head. "Dude why haven't you told meh." I said as I looked him strait in the eye. "Well, we've been together for about 5 months and if Nightmare found out. Let's just say it wouldn't be good." He explained. I mouthed a 'oh'. "I won't tell him." I said with a smile. "At least you told someone, encase Nightmare DOES find out you have back up." He shrugged and nodded. "Dude, but we should go one a double date sometime!" I said excitedly. He chuckled, "I'll think about it." We walk down stairs where Gen resides and sit on the couch. We talk a little bit, before I have to leave to meet up with R!Sans. We say our goodbyes and I leave. 

A/N Sorry for the short chapter! I didn't have any Ideas for this, but Anyway, If this was the wrong dream YOLO!!!!1