The meeting

- back to (Y/N) POV -

You and Sans turn around to see a taller skeleton in a cloak like Sans, but had a red scarf. The skeleton runs up to me and Sans. He looks at Sans and yells "LAZY BONES, I TRY TO FIND YOU AND I FIND YOU AT GRILBY'S" The skeleton then turns to me and asks my name. I reply, "I'm (Y/N) and I'm the goddess of darkness." You lend out your hand for him to shake. He quickly takes the hand and says his name, "I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU!" You say it's nice to meet you too. Then Papyrus starts to look at Sans again.

-  Grilby doesn't see who Sans and papyrus is with because he can't see you, in result he goes in the back and whispers, " I'm done with this crap." -

Sans looks at you and said softly and with a bit of sorrow, " well, I guess I have to go." you reply in the same sorrow, " yeah, but will I see you tomorrow?" he looks down. " no, sorry, but I'll see you the day after!" before he goes he looks at you to see you smile. Then goes ahead and leaves with papyrus.

You turn into your thought, ' at least this gives me time to explore different AUs! ' You go to a good hiding place so no one sees the portal and then go into a different AU called Underfell. 

                                                                                ~ TIME SKIP BECAUSE THERE IS REALLY NOTHING TO DO WHEN THERE IS NO OTHER GODS AROUND ~ 

 After exploring different AUs Sans finds you in Echotale. He runs up to you in a hurry, he didn't look scared, more like excited. He quickly grabs your hand and opens a portal into a flower filled place with some animals. You blush from Sans holding your hand, but hide it. You ask Sans " what is this place, why did you bring me here?" he replies with a smile, a real one " we're in Toriel's sanctuary." You froze up at the name. " T- Toriel? the goddess of life?" He nods. You take your hand out of his. He then looks at you in confusion, while you look at his face with horror. He tried to comfort you. " Don't worry, she won't do anything." You trust him and he grabs your hand again. Of course making you blush again, but you hide it in success. He continues to lead you to the center of the domain. You begin to see Toriel sitting on a little bench like thing. 

Sans lets go of your hand and stands near you to make sure you're okay and don't leave. Toriel Introduces herself, even though you know her name and everything. You introduce yourself too. Toriel stood up as she remembered you and asked for forgiveness. Sans with a surprised look on his face, looked at you and you stared back at him. Then you smiled and softly said, " I forgive you Toriel." 

                                                     ~ la time skip to after you, Toriel and Sans talked a bit ~

You asked Toriel and Sans if they could go with you to ask Asgore Father god and god of the skies with me to be un banished. Toriel decided to stay because she was, at the moment hiding from Asgore, but Sans said he would go. You thanked Sans for taking me to Toriel. He said gleefully, " your welcome, besides I love it when you smile." you blushed at Sans complement and said, " well I love your REAL smile." he blushes blue. ' god that's cute.. WAIT N- NO I CAN"T LOVE HIM. I ONLY MET HIM 2 DAYS AGO! ' you mind fought, but was brought back to reality by sans's question. " shall we go? " You noticed you where still in Toriel's domain. " Yeah. should we leave to go to Asgore tomorrow?" He nods in agreement as you and Sans go to your realm. Sans gasps " Wow, no wonder you don't stay here long. It's empty." you nod to show him that he's right, but you snap your fingers to make a bed pop up in the empty black void. " are you staying or going? " you ask Sans kinda hoping he's staying." uh, no I have to go back to papyrus." you sigh at what he said, but you smile knowing he's gonna come back. " Goodbye! can't wait until tomorrow! " you smile as you watch him open a portal to leave. He looks at you and smiles back with his real smile, "Goodbye. Oh and one more thing." You look at him in confusion. "Don't stop smiling."  "Okay I won't!" You reply. He walks through the portal. After he left you get into bed, but can't sleep because your thinking of Sans. ' Ugh! why does he have to be so hot!' You shot up from bed at what you just said in your mind. ' UGH! NO! DON'T SAY THAT (Y/N)! ' You lay back in bed and sigh. You fell asleep and you dreamed about freedom and about Sans and your new friend Toriel.

(A/N) hey guys I noticed I have mad some mistakes and I hope you forgive me in this story and we reached a word count of 902. I hope you enjoy this chapter! It's that longest so far!