Sleepover part 2

~ Y/N PROV. ~

I woke up with a white flash to see a camera just snapped. I blink a bit to see Ink, Dream, Blueberry, Error and Nightmare holding in a 'aw'. I gave them a death stair then looked to my right. I saw R!Sans holding my wast. I looked over to them to hear giggling. I shrugged at them. They stood there shocked. "Aren't you mad?" Nightmare whispered, "No, I'm not. This has happened before." I responded. They let out a 'aw' and got out a marker. "Welp, time for plan B." Blueberry whispered. I wide eyed them knowing what it was. I summoned fire balls and shot at them. I hit them back to the wall and in the action waking up R!Sans. "Eh? What's going on?" He asks, "They're trying to prank us, at first they took a picture and next they tried to mark us, but I stopped them." I reply. He looks down at his hand to notice that he's holding my wast. He blushes a blue. He let's go and looks at them extremely mad. "Who's idea was this?!" He yelled in a deep voice. I flinched at it. They shivered a bit before answering. "He thought of it!" Everyone yell except Blueberry as they pointed at Blue. "Guys!" He whined. R!Sans summoned his scythe. "Hehe, I'll have the best time tearing you APART." R!Sans said with the same deep voice. Before he could strike, I tugged at his cloak and looked at him with puppy dog eyes. He turned around to look at me with his eye glowing blue. He sighed, "You live, just because (Y/N) is here." He replies as you smile in triumph. They all had shocked faces as Blueberry had a relieved one. 

I went into the kitchen to start cooking, but start singing Home, by Philip Philips.

(Just wait please for her to start, THANK YOU and it starts at 1:27. )

Hold on, to me as we go. As we roll down, this unfamiliar road. And although this wave is stringing us along. Just know your not alone, 'cause I'm gonna make this place your home. Settle down, it'll all be clear. Don't pay no mind to the demons they fill you with fear. The trouble, it might track you down, if you get lost you can always be found. Just know you're not alone. 'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home.

Everyone in the house hold except you: OOOOOOOOOOOOO oooooohhhhhh ohhhhhhh ooooohohhhhoh oh. (It's not with the song correctly, but you know what I mean!)

You: Settle down, it'll all be clear. Don't pay no mind to the demons they fill you with fear. The trouble it might track you down. If you get lost you can always be found. Just know you're not alone. 'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home. 

Everyone in the house hold except you: *Stomps feet and claps in rhythm* 

R!Sans : Come on!

Everyone in the house hold except you: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (You know what I mean -_-)

Everyone cheers except you after singing, because you pay more attention to your cooking. "(Y/N) that was amazing singing!" Ink complemented. "Thanks Ink! You guys where awesome back up!" You complemented back, "Well, we do have The Magnificent Sans on back up!" Blueberry exclaims. You smile at what he said as you continue with your cooking. As doing so, you hear food steps coming towards you, you thought that it was someone checking on what you where cooking, but instead you got a bony touch on your cheek. You expected it was a kiss. You turn to see R!Sans blushing blue. You smile as you blush too, but then got a sneaky idea. You grab pancake batter and put some on his teeth. He looked at you weirdly. You kissed him on the teeth where you put the batter, there for cleaning it off, but putting it on your lips. He blushed a more dark blue, as the others behind us let out a 'aw' and a 'ew' from Error. I giggled as I went to clean off the dough from my lips, but before I could reach it R!Sans teeth went to my lips, representing a kiss. You end up both having dough on your teeth/lips. You giggle as you put the pancakes on a plate for everyone to get one, while you put bacon on another for the same reason. 

Once everyone grabbed a plate we all headed to the living room. "Thanks for cooking (Y/N)." Dream thanks. "Your welcome. It's the least I could do for you guys inviting me." You smile. "It was Dream's idea, even thought the rules of a sleep over says that only one gender is aloud." Blueberry comments. "You know what Blue?" You ask. "What?" Blue asks. "F*** the rules." You yell before smashing your head onto your plate, while eating the food on it. Once you finish your face is a mess with syrup and bacon bits on it. Everyone laughs as you get up to wash it off. You head to the bathroom, but stopped by R!Sans. "R!Sans, can I please get past, I have to wash up." You say while looking at the bathroom door. "Nope!" He exclaims. You straighten and look at him. "Then what do I do?" You ask, while he gives you a smirk. Then everyone looks at what's happening, figuring things out, as they give disgusted faces. You glace at them then turn back to R!Sans to find a blue tongue against your face. You stand there shocked as the tongue continues to lick you clean. 

After it's done you find out it was R!Sans' tongue. Shivers go down your spine. Then you got a idea. "Thanks that was delicious!" He exclaims, but before he could teleport down stairs I rub it in his cloak. "Hey!" He exclaims. "Shouldn't of done that." You tease. He sighs as he picks you up bridle style as he walks down stairs. "It's time for us to go." He exclaims. " Bout time you got a room." Nightmare comments. You and R!Sans nod as he rips a portal to your Domain. 

A/N So guys I wanted to do a lemon, but I'm sadly not gonna, because of the problem if my parents find out, I'm gonna get my A** kicked. SO, with that, ALL those expecting a lemon, sorry, but nu lemon here.