recovery

~ (Y/N) PROV. ~

I woke up in a bed confused out of my mind. I looked around just to find darkness, so I was kinda in my comfort zone. I feel around the room to find a light-switch or a door nob. Luckily I found both, but left the room lights off and left the room. 'It looks like alphys' lab.' I quietly searched around the lab's downstairs to find no one. Then I went up stairs to see Reaper!Sans and Alphys. I limp over to them, but they spotted me when I was half way there. "(Y/N) you shouldn't be out of bed." Reaper!Sans said worried. "Y- yea h- he's right." Alphys looked at you making sure the bandages where still on. "I'm fine, besides I have to go back to my realm. Luna might be worried sick." They both looked at me in confusion. "Oh, I haven't introduced anyone to Luna yet, but this gives me the perfect chance to do that!" I opened a portal to my realm and limped in with Reaper!Sans, as for alphys, she stayed in her A.U. As I went into the doors of the castle I got tackle-hugged by Luna as I yelped in pain. "O- Oh I'm sorry! I didn't know you where hurt!" "It's fine Luna, I know that you didn't know." She turned around the spot Reaper!Sans and then she smirks at me. "So, is that your boyfriend?" I blush at what she said, as did Reaper!Sans. "N- No he is not my boyfriend, but I would like you to meet him!" Luna smiles at Reaper!Sans and uses her horn magic to move him to the far end of the ballroom so they could talk. 

  ~ Reaper!Sans PROV.

Luna dragged me to the other side of the ballroom, I guess to talk. Then she stops in her tracks and whispers, "Do you like (Y/N)?" "Yea, I told her at the party that she held, but we are waiting until we have a date, but a little pest got in the way." I replied. Luna giggles and drags me back over to (Y/N). 

~ (Y/N) PROV. ~

'I wonder what they're talking about?' Luna dragged Reaper!Sans back and then we started talking for a bit, then we decided to play 'Truth or Dare'. "Luna, Truth or Dare?" "Truth." Luna replied. "Okay, what is it like being created?" I asked. "Well, it's like you just awoke from a deep sleep, but you've never been awake before." Luna replied. "Okay, Reaper!Sans Truth or Dare!" "Dare!" Reaper!Sans replies. "Okay, I dare you to kiss (Y/N)!" He blushed like crazy. "(Y/N) do you control the creatures that you create?" "Nope, they have a mind of their own, but they can't leave my realm." I reply. He sighs and closes his eyes. Then he grabs your hand and teleports us to the balcony. Then he kisses you. 'OMG HE JUST KISSED ME!' Then he teleports you and him back. Luna giggles when she sees both you and Sans blushing. 

 ~ la time skip out of pure lazyness because I don't want to write until they decide to stop truth or dare >_> ~

 After Truth or dare was over you went to Undertale Grilbyz with Reaper!Sans.(I'm just gonna call him R!Sans). We ordered and sat and talked a bit, but then someone unexpected showed up. ?????!Sans walked up to the table.

                                A/N HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I WASN'T FEELING UP TO IT TODAY, SO I'M GONNA TAKE A LITTLE BRAKE FOR A DAY, AND COME BACK SO YOU GUYS CAN SEE WHO IT WAS, BUT YOU CAN GUESS WHO IT IS IF YOU WANT DOWN IN THE COMMENTS BELOW :3.