Sleep-over!

~ Y/N PROV. ~

After going to sleep, I decided to check the mail, because I haven't checked it in so long. (Gods and Goddess have mail) I went outside to find a purple mail box. I open it to see 1 letter. "That's not what I expected, sense I haven't checked it in so long, but on the other hand, people forgot about me, so I think I could understand." I opened it to see a card. It was a invite of sorts. I opened and read aloud, "You're invited to a sleep over at Ink, dream and my house! Please come with extra clothes and a sleeping bag! ~Blueberry!" I smiled to see I was invited to something. I looked at the date of the sleep over. "Tomorrow! I have to get packed!" I ran back into the castle and into my room. I got a (F/C) hoodie, black shirt that said 'Confident' with gray shorts. Then I looked around and found a (F/C) sleeping bag with the word 'Sleep' on it. I packed it up and put it at the end of the bed. I sighed in relief that I could find everything I needed. I sat in bed to think of what I could do. Then I decided to text R!Sans.

Y/N: Hey you there? I wanted to ask a question.

Death: Sure! what is it?

Y/N: I got invited to Ink, Dream and Blueberry's party. Are you invited? 

Death: Yea, but I wonder why they invited you.

Y/N: Why wouldn't they?

Death: because most sleepovers have only sanses...

Y/N: Oh, well maybe I'm a exception.... Or it's a thanks for inviting them to my party.

Death: Yea...

Y/N: OR! You could of said you won't go without me.

Death: *Gasp* How'd you know?!?!

Y/N: because I know you! 

Death: Darn it! Your right! Welp, See ya tomorrow! 

Y/N: See ya! 

After we got done texting I looked at the time. I sighed, "It's gonna be a long night."

~Time skip because I have no plans in between and I lazy :3 ~

I woke up from knocking on my door. I get up and change into a purple shirt, with a blue skirt with black leggings. You ran down stairs to answer. You opened the door to see Ink. "Hey (Y/N) did you get the invite?" He questioned with concern, "Yeah, but I wonder why you invited me. R!Sans said that most of the time it's just Sanses." he smiles and replies. "We thought we could make an exception and R!Sans wouldn't be happy without you there." I giggled at his response. "Yea, thought that much." I replied. "Should we go?" Ink smiled. I nodded and he painted a portal to his, Dream and blueberry's house. We walk through the portal to end up in their living room. I looked around to see Geno, R!Sans, of course Ink, Dream and Blueberry, but I didn't expect, Error and Nightmare to be there. When I spotted them and wide eyed. I walked over to Nightmare. "Hello! You must be nightmare! I heard so much about you." I smiled. He sighed, "Hi." He bluntly said. I frowned, "Well, have a nice time!" I walked away and waved. He kept a frown on his face. I noticed Dream and R!Sans looked at us with concern. I walked over to Error to say hi. "Hey Error! Long time no see!" I smiled. He was frowning like NIghtmare. I started to frown too. "Hey (Y/N)." He bluntly said like Nightmare. I huffed, "Why are you and Nightmare frowning? Aren't you having fun?" I asked with concern laced in my words. He shrugged and continue looking at me while I was talking to him. "Well, I am determined to see you smile!" He smirked, "Oh, really?" I nodded fast. I thought for a moment. "Hey do you still not like contact?" I asked. "Uh, I'm okay wit-" He got cut off by me hugging him. He froze for a bit, everyone looked at us, even Nightmare. They looked at us in shock. I looked back up at Error to see a bit of a smile. "Yay! You smiled!" I stopped hugging him. I walked off confident. Error just stood there. I thought would the same thing would work on NIghtmare, but before I could start walking over to him I got stopped, by Ink and Dream. "Hey (Y/N) why did you hug Error?" Ink questioned. "I was trying to make him smile!" I started to whisper, "And  I want to try it on Nightmare to see if it works..." They looked at me like I was crazy. "U- uh, unless you want to get covered in goo, I wouldn't do that." Dream suggested. "Nah, I don't care I'll just change early!" I reassured them. They looked at each other and nodded. "Okay, what ever, but what happens if it doesn't work?" Dream asked. "Plan B, sure it's a bit weird, but a kiss on the check by me has never fail to make anyone smile!" After I answered they looked grossed out. "Okay, whatever (Y/N)." As Dream said that he and Ink walked away.

I walked up to Nightmare, "Hey Nightmare! I'm gonna make you smile!" I said, he looked weirdly at me. Then wide eyed me. I smirked and hugged him. He froze, but hugged back. I smiled, but everyone was looking at us. I whisper to Nightmare, "Hey let's get everyone in on this." He smirked and looked at my goo covered body. We stopped hugging and I grabbed his hand, walked into the middle of the room and shouted. "Guys! Come on! We're doing a group hug." The first one to come was Blueberry, then Dream, Ink, Geno and last R!Sans I dragged him through the crowded hug and hugged him closest of all.

~Time Skip ~

After we cleaned and got dressed in different clothing (You took turns in the bathroom except Nightmare, he was fine.) We got in bed, but before we all could go to bed, I had to read Blueberry a bedtime story. He fell asleep in the middle of the story, so I put the book beside his sleeping bag and went over to my sleeping bag, but before I got into it, I saw R!Sans I quietly went over where he was sleeping and kissed him. Then I tried to go to my bed, but he had hold on my sleeve, 'Boy does he have a problem of grabbing things in his sleep.' I got my sleeping bag  and put it by R!Sans. I slipped into it and feel asleep. 

A/N This is a long chapter for this X reader! so I hope you like it!