•i'm not back in mystic falls•

~• ⚜️•~

~• ⚜️•~

Stefan Salvatore woke up with a loud gasp. He slowly sat up as he breathed heavily before seeking Rebekah Mikaelson standing near the open back door of the truck.

Rebekah noticed Stefan and smirked. "Oh, lover boy lives." she mocked. "Bummer!"

"What happened?" Stefan asked.

"You took a beating." Rebekah answered. "My brother's been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper."

"Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?" Stefan asked, looking anxious.

Rebekah rolled her eyes. "You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take him long to figure out what you've been hiding." she said and crossed her arms.

"I'm not hiding anything. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to." Stefan argued.

Rebekah smirked as she shakes her head in disbelief. "No, you just failed to mention that the doppelgänger's still alive." she said sarcastically.

"Where is Klaus now?"

Rebekah looked at her nails with a bored expression on her face. "With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off. And I know you'll ask Imogen whereabouts, so I'll tell you. She's accompanying Nik. He didn't want anything to happen to her."

Stefan glared at Rebekah and rushed towards her. They both flew out of the truck and onto the ground with Stefan on top of Rebekah.

"Where is Elena?" Stefan demanded.

Rebekah quirk an eyebrow. "You really do love her, don't you?" she asked sarcastically as she got up and pushed Stefan against the truck before punching him. "What about Imogen, huh? I know you still love her. What happened?"

Rebekah let out mocking laugh. "Oh right, Elena happened!" she spat angrily and took a crowbar nearby, puts the hook of the crowbar behind Stefan's neck and pulled him towards her. Her eyes were full of anger. "Consider this as revenge from an overprotective best friend and maybe lucky enough, her sister to be."

Rebekah drove the crowbar through Stefan's stomach as Stefan screamed in pain. "I always thought you were better than Nik. Looks like Imogen's better off with him than you."

"You're pathetic, Stefan. You're so out of Imogen's league."

~•~•~

One of the double doors of Mystic Falls high school burst open to reveal Elena Gilbert, smiling to herself then turned around and found herself face to face with a certain Original Hybrid that wants her dead.