•i'm not affected•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

"I'm just letting you meet the Salvatore brothers that's it, okay?"

Mikael smiled softly at the noirette and nodded. "That's fine with me, child."

Imogen Farien Avery sighed heavily before walking back inside the bar. She looked around for her two handsome vampire companions but shakes her head in disbelief when she saw the the green eyed Salvatore feeding on Callie. She watched as Stefan Salvatore abruptly stopped feeding on Callie when Damon Salvatore showed up.

"Your Salvatore vampire---"

Imogen glared at Mikael. "Don't start. Please don't."

Mikael chuckled in amusement. "Alright."

Imogen sighed as she walked towards the bar counter, Mikael following behind her. From afar, they could hear the Salvatores' conversation.

"Alright! Tell me what's up. What's the point of the jailbreak, hm?"

"I thought you could use a hug, Stefan."

"Come on, Damon. You know Elena is gonna hate you for letting me out but she won't hate Imogen. And we all know that you care about what she thinks."

"Maybe I wanted to remind you what freedom was like, before Klaus took it from you." Damon told his younger brother. Not aware that Imogen Avery and Mikael, the Original Vampire Hunter stood behind the two.

Imogen narrowed her eyes at Damon with her arms crossed while Mikael quirk an eyebrow.

"As long as Klaus is alive, I do what he says."

"That's my point, Stefan. You've given up! Now you could sit around and be his little bitch, or you get mad enough and you can do something about it." Damon argued.

"Damon, he can't be killed." Stefan said nonchalantly.

Imogen looked at Mikael from the corner of her eye and saw him smirked.

"Maybe I can help with that." Mikael finally spoke.

Stefan and Damon turned at the same time and saw Imogen with a blank expression on her beautiful face. Beside the noirette was a middle aged man.

"Imogen." Stefan greeted the noirette.

"The Salvatore boys, I presume?" Mikael asked as he looked at Stefan and Damon.