•i'm not sleeping 1•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Bonnie, a Bennet witch and a friend of Elena Gilbert, was walking through the woods. She walked into the old abandoned house where the witches were burned as voices whispered all around her. She went into the basement and saw that there are five coffins there. She walked towards the two coffins that were held up higher than the and stood in front of one of the coffins before openinh it.

Lying inside the coffin was Imogen Farien Avery, wearing Elena's necklace. Bonnie reached out to grab it, but she heard a noise behind her and turned around.

~•~•~

Elena and Bonnie were sitting in a table in the Mystic Grill. The doppelgänger was talking to her witch friend about her anxiety with Klaus and what happened at Homecoming. She tried to kill the Original hybrid and daggered his sister, Rebekah Mikaelson. She and the others found out Imogen was missing and surely he'll know about her disappearance and will do anything to find her.

"I feel like I'm going crazy. Totally paranoid all the time."

"You have a right to be. Klaus is still out there and he knows you tried to kill him. Plus, Imogen's missing and he'll surely blame you and all of us!"

Elena stared at Bonnie with distress. "I know he will but why hasn't he made a move? There has been no sign of him. Nothing. Just my slow spiral into insanity."

"Join the club." Bonnie sighed in frustration. "Every time I close my eyes, I have that nightmare. On repeat."

"The same dream?" Elena asked in confusion.

Bonnie nodded. "Yeah! Five coffins, Klaus and Imogen are in them. They're like appearing, alternately. Like if it's not Imogen in the coffin, it will be Klaus and vice versa. It's weird." she explained wth furrowed eyebrows.

"What if it's not just some dream? What if it's like, you know, witch dream?" Elena suggested.

"It's just stress. I'll figure it out." Bonnie brushed off the topic. "And what about Stefan? Has there been any sign of him?"

"He betrayed us Bonnie. The Stefan that we know is gone." Elena said.

"How is Damon handling it?" Bonnie asked.

Elena sighed. "Damon is Damon."

~•~•~

Elena was on her phone, pacing back and forth around the Mystic Grill while Damon Salvatore was shooting darts a few feet away from her.