•i'm not an immortal, not a witch•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Avery, Elena Gilbert and Matt Donovan were jogging around the neighborhood. The two invited the Immortal to jog with them and the noirette was reluctant at first. Elena knew why because of the incident with Esther. The doppelgänger assured her along with Matt that they understand her for what she has done because Stefan told the two and the others what she told him the night before.

Imogen and Matt glanced at each other before looking at Elena, who was jogging ahead of them. The noirette felt the doppelgänger's emotions, she was upset and. Elena felt responsible for Abby's vampirism because Damon turned Bonnie's mom to save her life.

"What are we running, a marathon?" Matt asked loudly so Elena would hear..

"If you can't keep up." Elena retorted.

"Elena, you can't outrun your problems." Imogen said as she and Matt stopped running and decided to walk while the brunette continued running.

Matt turned to the noirette. "You're one to talk." he retorted.

Imogen narrowed her eyes at him and playfully smacked him on the shoulder. "Not funny, Matthew."

Matt laughed and took a large step back from her before the beautiful noirette could him again.

"Hey, I'm just kidding." Matt said as he slings an arm around Imogen's shoulders and grinned. "Thanks for healing my hand."

Imogen smiled softly at him. "You're welcome but it's the least thing I could do after what Kol did to you."

Imogen looked at Elena. "She's upset." she said.

She and Matt turned to look at Elena, who continued running. She was already far away from them.

"She blames herself for what happened to Bonnie's mom." The noirette added.

Matt nodded. "Yeah. Hey, Elena! I talked to Bonnie!"

Elena, hearing Matt, stopped running and turned to him and Imogen, who quickly walked over to her.

"What did she say?" Elena asked him.

"They're at her mom's house. Abby is gonna complete the transition." Matt told her.

"She decided to become a vampire?" Elena asked as Matt nodded.

"Yeah. Caroline's gonna help her through it. Teach her to control it and stuff."