Continued in Book Two: Hollow City...

6-8-16

The sequel to this story will be called Book Two: Hollow City and is viewable under my works on my profile or the tag "hollowcity". If you've enjoyed this story thus far, please leave a like on my chapters!

I would also like to take this time to announce another book in the works that I'm very excited for. The unofficial title is "The Girl Who Could Make Galaxies and Other Peculiar Cases" or "The Peculiar Archives". Much like the Harry Potter book, "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" this book is a collection of research on peculiars and their peculiarities. Not only are there chapters about individual peculiars who the author found interesting enough to have their own, but general peculiarities and how peculiars have come to use them in their own unique way.

It's written by a peculiar known as A.B. Blackwood who is actively searching for more peculiars which, to us, is around the beginning of Hollow City. I'm not sure when it'll be ready (maybe if you're reading this now it is) but I'll keep you updated.

Thank you all so much for giving me this opportunity to share my ideas and love for this series, and I can't wait to see you all in the next book. Enjoy!

(Hollow City has been published)