Chapter 1: Treated

~Juvia's POV~

Being bound to this bed is unfair. I'm so used to being here, and being treated by doctors. Having my family worry for me, and never getting the satisfying guarantee that I'll be okay within a few days.
But mom says that there's always more than this hospital room. She says when ever I'm clear to leave, I should get to know the world better. That this hospital bedroom, doesn't have to be my prison.
She was right. When ever I get real see from the hospital, I'm allowed to visit places and stores and make friends. Friends are the light my life so far. I've made very good friends with girls from sophomore year, I hope they still remember me.
I had to be hospitalized for all of junior year. It seemed my illness hit me hard then. My lungs collapsed and I'd always be extremely fragile to heat and the cold. I can't explain the pains in my chest and the massive headaches. I've passed out countless times.
But at times when I was being treated, I was tutored by my mother. She thought me things of my level and I have passed. Starting tomorrow, I'll be returning to Fairy Tail high and completing my senior year.
After thinking about my senior year, and how I'd meet up with everyone, I was prepared for my slumber, when suddenly there was a knock at my door.
"Come in." I reply to the knock, curious of who it is.

"Juvia? Are holding up alright?" My mother asked me, holding a jar of flowers in her hands.

"Mom, I'm fine. Are those for me? Cause I thought told you, paying for my treatments are enough, don't go wasting your money."

"Juvia, these were dropped off my a girl, at the main floor. The Nurse told me that she said she was in a rush but wanted to drop these off."

"A girl? Do you think it was one of my friends from sophomore year? How'd she know I was here?"

"Well I told some of your friends that you'd be spending the whole year here. But that was ages ago, I can't believe one of them remembered!"

"Well it's sweet. I'll be sure to thank them."

"Hon, are you want to go right away?"

"Mom, you heard the doctor. I'm good enough to go and finish my last year of high school. I want to go finish,"

"I know, but your my one and only baby. What if something happens to you? And I'm not there?"

"Mom, don't think like that. Of course I'll be fine. You don't have to worry. Where is dad?"

"Oh you know. Working extra hard to pay for this room honey."

"Exactly, I can't be staying here forever. Dad can't be working forever."

"I guess your right."

After the talk with my mom. I kept wondering about school, about who sent me the flowers, and other things. It made me uneasy, people always say the high schools tough. But it's my last year, and my illness is clearing up, this is my last chance, my only chance, or I'll let this bed bound me for life.

It's rating now. The beautiful night starry sky is being clouded by dark gray clouds pouring water. The rain is so sad. It always does make me gloomy, but mom says I should be more like the sun and dry off the rain. I wonder if the rain can ever be beautiful.