Chapter 16: New beginnings

(Juvia's POV)

Gray has visited me for the past weeks. Because of my illness and fragile bones, it took me quite a while to be completely healed. Gray and the girls paid for my hospital room which I told him wasn't necessary but they insisted.

When I got back it was time to go back to school but there was only one month left and in that month at the end we were going to be graduated from the school. Senior year was ending, and it flashed by so quickly.

Getting back to school, those girls who attacked me were reported by gray and they were expelled. People around started being nice to me and asking if I was ok. Apparently word got around about my Illness. It didn't bother me at first, and it's nice to know that people care.

I walked around the school, with people greeting me hello and people saying goodbye.

My friends and I had a pretty nice last few weeks of school. When we graduated, it felt amazing. There was an after party and we partied until dawn. We all even even got excepted to Fiore Institute.

It was the best years of my life spending time with there. We all grew more and had way more knowledge than before. We all made important decisions that effected us all. And intact, after I graduated with my pals, A certain someone asked me something very important that changed my life.

I get to spend the rest of my life with him, and I can't wait!~💙✨

✨💙THE END💙✨

Did you enjoy? Hope so. Gruvia is da best am I right? Thanks for reading! Please vote + follow!

~Author🤗