Chapter 4: Lunch time

~Juvia's POV~

As I dashed away from English class, and the teacher yelled for me to return, the bell rang signaling lunch time. I quickly sat down with the girls and began munching down my turkey, ham & cheese sandwich.

"Is everything alright Juvia-chan?" Levy asks me.

"Uh well no & yes, I don't know anymore," I reply back. I can feel my face heating up.

"Is this about Gray?" Mira asks in a devious tone, smirking at me.

"He's my partner for the English orientation, and he's always too close. When he is, I can't help but turn red and then he said I had to practice eye contact with him. And I...." I began running out of breath. Lucy started to pat my back.

"Juvia, I think you really like Gray, huh?" She asks.

"Oh, I think I do..."
After talking about all of that stuff, we started to talk about the dance. They were having a dance next Friday and they all were deciding what dress they'd want. Soon the conversation was interrupted by something else,
"Hey Do any of you know those girls? They seem to be eying this table. Actually I'm getting quite annoyed." Erza says and points to the table all the way under the tree, across the yard.
I turn around to see them, there a group of girls eyeing us in a very horrible manner.

"That reminds me of the way girls looked at us when we started to date out guys," Levy reminds every one.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, apparently all our boyfriends are star basketball players. That means they have fan clubs, if ya catch my drift." Lisanna says with an annoyed face.

"Those girls don't ever stop. Some of them even come on to Natsu after the games when he's not focused enough! What load of crap! I mean they know I'm dating him! What the hell do they think there doing?!" Lucy spurts out.

"Jeez you even got Natsu's anger." Erza says.
"But I get what you mean. A bunch of girls also came on to Jellal and Laxus when me and Mira were clearly there..." Erza says crushing her can of soda.

"Oh, yes. That was a bit of an annoyance." Mira says snapping her fork in half.

"And the girls always jump at Gajeel. They bug me so much!" Levy says.

"And most of the girls are all flirty with Bickslow. It's annoying." Lisanna says.

"Oh my." I reply.

"Juvia if you ever start dating Gray, you'll have to be prepared for that too. He's also part of the basketball team." Lucy says. "And he has his own little club too."

"Oh, is that so?"

Is it gonna be hard for me? To try to get closer to Gray-Kun? I'm not sure anymore if I can. Should I give up?
No! If I can't be like that with Gray-sama, then I should at least be his friend. But even so, my heart will always tell a different story.