Chapter 11: New roof

~Juvia's POV~

After getting kicked out of my house because I couldn't pay rent, Gray decided to have me live with me.
Ok my first reaction was turning completely red, but I thought about it more carefully, it makes a bit of sense.

I've spent months alone after the "incident," and I was always lonely in that house that haunted me with memories. I also decided it was perfectly normal for Gray & me to live together. I mean we're both 18 so we're practically adults. And he's my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend. Soo, why not I guess.

"Earth to Juvia," Gray said waving a hand in my face after placing my luggage on the floor of his apartment.

"H-Huh? Oh I'm sorry, I was just thinking about the whole living together scenario," I reply scratching my head.

"Yeah well don't think to much, Your living with me and that's the end of it. Listen I'm gonna place your luggage in the extra room. Ok? You can sleep in there." He says picking up my bags.

"Oh, is that so?" I say with a bit of depression in my voice. Why? Did I want to....sleep with him?! Oh my!!! How vulgar of me!!! I think...

"Juvia! Quite spacing out and help me, I only have so many limbs ya know?"

"Oh! R-Right! Sorry,"

When we finish moving everything to the room, I start to tear up. Gray, when I lost everything, my mom & dad, my home, he took me and cared for me.

"Oi? You crying? Why?!"

"Thanks a lot Gray, I-I really appreciate this. *sniffle*" I say hugging gray. He slowly begins to hug me back and then I pull back and told him that I'll start unpacking right away.

When the night approached, I was done. My room was unpacked and my clothes were placed in the drawers. I work pretty fast.

Me & Gray saw a movie in his living room as a victory. When it was over we said good night and went to bed.

~Gray's POV~

When the movie was done, I said night to Juvia and went to sleep.

2 hours later= 2:47 am

I awoke to the sound of my door opening. It was Juvia, she was sleepwalking and talking. She was mumbling "Momma, papa, no c-come back...."

Nightmare huh? I had those too, but she must have it bad. I guided her back to her room. A couple minuets later she returned to do the same. She repeated 3 times in a row, until I finally guided her to my bed.

I was gonna sleep on the floor, until she grabbed my hand and mumbled "Please no Don't leave me..." Her face showed her sadness even in sleep. Her voice trembled. I couldn't leave her.
But I'm no disrespectful man! I won't get into bed without her consent, boyfriend or not.
So the rest of night I just next to her on the floor as she held on to my hand. I held to hers as well.

I won't leave you, Juvia.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~ Sup minna-San! How do you like my story so far? Good or blah? Any who, get ready cuz my my, drama is yet to make an appearance!!!!
•Please Vote my chapters & Follow•

>Author~Chan