Chapter 10: Kicked Out

~No One's POV~

After discovering the lost of her parents, Juvia has spent months crying. Gray has done his best to try to keep her company. The identity of her parents killer were discovered and brought to justice. They were members of a gang. It turned out her parents could have never payed for her treatments and had to borrow some money. Their actions came back to bite them, and they didn't have money to pay back their loans, so that was that.

Bad luck wouldn't leave Juvia alone. She couldn't pay for the rent and was kicked out. Let's continue the story...

~Juvia's POV~

The Bank sent a notice, they said I had to pay the rent. I had no job, and I couldn't get one in time. They kicked me out. At the same time I was on the curb, wondering where to go with my luggage, I got a call from Gray.

"Hello?"

"Yo Juvia, I was wondering if you wanted to go grab a bite. It's spring break, let's have fun."

"Oh, well I'd love too. But um I have a bit of a problem." I say in a nervous tone.

"Why? What's up Juvia?"

"Um well, you see I kinda got kicked out of my house."

"What?!"

"I couldn't pay rent so the bank kicked me out,"

"Juvia, where are you now?"

"Outside my house, on the curb. With passing by people staring at me."

"Don't worry I'm coming."

"Huh? But gray, I don't need comfort, I need a roof."

"Don't worry I got that covered just stay right there."

"Um ok then."
He hangs up. A couple minutes go by and then Grays car rolls up around the corner. He pulls up in front of me.

He gets out and puts my luggage in the trunk, and opens the passenger seat for me to get in. When I do and he began driving again, I ask him.
"So uh do you a place where I can stay? Or?"

"Yeah, your going to be staying with me."

"Eh?!" My face blushes it's signature red face. "B-B-But it's that a b-bit inappropriate? Two teens alone in an apartment?"

"Pffft. What are you an old lady? It's fine Juvia, besides having some company wouldn't be so bad. There's a spare room and everything. So don't worry." The car pulled to a stop in a red light and Gray took my hand.
"And beside," he begins. "If we do decide to something 'inappropriate' it'll be ok because your my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend,"

And cue the blushing red face! Oh my gosh! What's going to happen to me?!
Well I guess it makes sense, I'm mean we're both 18 years old, and...WHAT AM I SAYING?! I'm too young to loose my virginity!!!! I'm suppose to do that kind of stuff with the man I marry!!!!

Ok relax, there's no telling what gray would do. Chances is he won't do that right? He was just playing around right?