Chapter 10

Hope you enjoy!
You're relationship status one again!!

Temperrr - 90%
Apex - 90%
Adapt - 90% (first place)

Jev - 85% (second place)

Blaziken - 80%
Rain - 80% (third place)

Teeqo - 75% (fourth place)

Rug - 40% (fifth Place) still poor rug... 😭😢
Short for the day! But I hope you enjoy it anyway!!
~~Flash back~~
~~Your POV~~
"Trick shot!" He said as I quickly threw the pin pong ball in to the cup perfectly.

"Oh my god!" Apex said.

"That was amazing!!!" Rain said.

"Thanks." I say while trying not to grin, "We should watch a movie next!"

~~Rugs POV~~
After some time playing ping pong with everyone we all decide to watch a movie.

"We should watch batman versus superman!" Adapt said.

"No something about sloths!!" Blazikin said.

"I think we should watch the purge!" Apex said.

"(Y/n) what do you think?" I ask her.

"Um maybe we can watch PPZ? (Pride Prejudice zombies)" if you have not seen that movie I recommend watching it. I loved it!

Everyone looked at (y/n).

"Sure, let's do that. Right rain?" Temperrr said to rain.

"Yeah sure thing." Rain walked over to the Xbox to look the movie up on Netflix. It's going to rock!

~~Few seconds later~~
~~Your POV~~
Everyone is sitting down except me.

"Where do you want to sit (y/n)?" Temperrr asked me. I look around to see every area around the boys where sits.
I looked around and I found the perfect spot. Since everyone was sitting on the couch or arm chairs, I got a blanket and pillow and laid it on the floor right in front of the TV.

"What are you doing?" Apex asked me.

"Being smart and not sitting by any of you." I grinned at them, "Hurry I want this movie to start!!!"

~~Teeqo POV~~
I look around and noticed that none of us have popcorn or any drinks and since Chao isn't here because he's in Ohio right now(IDK). Probably doing some type of food competition.

I speak up, "I'm going to go make some popcorn."

"Cool dude an-" Adapt said but was cut off by Jev.

"I'm going to go with you." Jev said.

"Can you please get m-" Adapt again cut off.

"Let's go Teeq." (just saying that is so cute!) Jev grabs me and pulls me into the kitchen

~~Jev POV~~
I don't know what I was thinking, I just grabbed Teeqo's hand and pulled him into the kitchen.

"What do you want from me Jev?" Teeqo asked.

"I just needed to get out of that room." I never told anyone this but I hate zombie movies.

"Are you alright?" He asked while I was dazed.

"Uhh.. Oh yeah I'm fine." I looked away embarrassed.

"Do you not like the movie?"

"Yeah.. it my type of tea."(I don't know why I made him say that.)

"Well will you help me make some popcorn for the guys and (y/n)?" He smiles at me.

"Sure." I smile back.