Chapter 20

Here is your love life's.
Adapt - 120%

Rain - 110%

Apex - 100%
Blaziken - 100%

Chao!?!??! - 95%? (IDK)

Anyways to the story!
~~Your POV~~
I sit looking at the door wait for Apex and Blazi to get back, I tried to give Apex the name of 'Ape', but he didn't like it because it reminded him of someone... (Do you get it?)
Suddenly the door opened and the sure was Apex and Blazi, I run over to them.

"Hey Blazi!"

"Hey (y/n/n)"*Your Nick-Name* I don't know what people say when doing this so..

"And he Ape-Apex..." Apex looked at me with a Stern face then softened.

"Hey (y/n).." He said awkwardly, a slight blush on his face as him and Blazi brought in the boxes that I guess where at my house?
After bringing everything inside Apex came up to me.

"Hey can I talk to you-Alone?"

"Sure." We went to Apex'a old room were he pulled out a photo which he given me.

"Do you know these people?" He asked. All of a sudden tears were streaming down my face. Did I know these people? I backed up against the wall as Apex came closer, "don't cry (y/n/n), please."
He wiped away my tears and smiled at me. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen! He actually smiled!

"Oh- I don't know those people..." I murmured so he could only hear.

"Sure you do, well get you memories back sooner or later."

"Okay!" I smiled up at him.

"But one thing, I like the old (y/n) better, she was less hype about things."

"Oh-"

"Which is okay! I loved it anyway you are! Come on I think dinner is done."

"Okay.. Chao also had dessert, but it almost burnt down the house..."

"He's the cringiest people I know." I laughed when he said that... We walk down to the kitchen to all the guys waiting on us.

"Ohhh!! Apex and (y/n) sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G-" Temperrr said.

"Oh shut up, we were just talking!!" Apex yelled. I sit down and we all eat after getting up I noticed that one of the boxes-my box was open.
I look in the box and the first thing that I seen was a stuffed bear. I picked it up and hugged it?

"Mr. Fluffy Buttons." I muttered.

"What did you say?" It was Adapt.

"Nothing.. It's none of your concern!"

"Oh sorry." I looked up at my straight in the eyes and stepped closer. I could feel his breath on my skin. My heat started to pound.

"So you guys want to watch a movie?" Blaziken came between us and put a arm around my shoulder.

"Sure." I said.

"Okay cool you can sit beside me on the edge."

"Okay." We all sat down to watch some stupid movie that just didn't make sense, but oh well.. that's just life to being a FaZe member?