Chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to cover that the only four left are the only four left.(meaning Apex, adapt, rain, Blaziken) I thinking about adding other FaZe members to make the story longer which is better for all of us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~Flash back~~
~~Rugs POV~~
"Hello?" I ask.

"We found (Y/n) and we need your help." It was Temperrr, I asked for the directions to get there and be and Blood get into the faze car and drive off.
We are coming!

~~Rains POV~~
After Apex left I decided to be a idiot I am and try to get to her. It was still raining, god rain!(see what I did there?)
I start to walk down the really steep hill side. And slip. Great.

~~Your POV~~
How am I still awake? I hear something tumble down the hill, I look to my right to see rain.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright." Rain crawls over to me. "OH MY GOD your leg!!" He started gagging a little... Maybe he can't handle blood?
He sits next to me and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Hey (Y/n) don't fall asleep, okay?? Back up is on its way I promise!"

~~Apex POV~~
Me, adapt, Blaziken, and Temperrr where all running back where rain was with (Y/n).
When we get there Rain was nowhere in sight... I walked over to the edge of the hill and look down to see rain down there with (y/n).

~~Temperrr POV~~
"HURRY UP AND GET OVER HERE!" I yelled into my phone at rug which is bringing Blog even though I thought he was in a whole different state...
I walk to the hill side and look down, I was shocked to see her... Her leg bloody... My sister...

"We need to help my sister."

"Your what?" Blaziken asked me.

"My sister, (Y/n)."

"She's your sister?" Adapt asked me.

"Yes, we need to help her."

"We can try, tells us what to do." Blaziken and Adapt said at the same time.

"Let's do this."