Chapter 30! Thanksgiving pizza? PART-2 (END)

I sat down with the guys and played call of duty while trying to get trick shots. Chao said the he would finish making my pie as I take a break. Apex left a few hours ago and as I thought about it the door open.

"(Y/n)!!!" I heard the little rascal yell. I got up and quickly walked to the sound of his voice.

"Gotcha!!" I said as picking him up and spinning him around, "how's my little boy?" I asked.

"Gooodd." He replied.

"You wanna play some video games with me?"

"Surre!!" He said as we entered the living room where I left my controller. I sat him on my lap and gave him the remote, and watch him play.
After some time I smelled something burning, I put FaZe baby down and told him that I would be right back. I went into the kitchen to see Chao in the back yard with hose and the turkey burnt.

"What the heck happened!?!?" I said as chao looked up at me with fear.

"It sorta burnt." He said as Rain enters the room. He sees me and chao fighting back words for the sake of FaZe baby and then said, " why not we just call some pizza place up?" He asks.
I look at him and the say fine as the look on his face brightens. We call some pizza place and order it. We get the movie ready as everyone is excited. The door bell rings and Temperrr goes and answer it.
We all sit around the TV and press play. The movie vegans and we all had the time for are lives. Next up Christmas!!!

Was it okay? I tried to make it my best, I was running out of ideas and made this one!