Chapter 27- Halloween (part 2!)

~~Flash back~~
~~Your POV~~
"Please, if anything happens- just call."

"You know I will." I grinned at him before heading to the room I have been using because one of the guys moved out.
I lay down before going to sleep. I would hold for us tomorrow.
~~NOW~~
~~Your POV~~
I put my backpack on and walked to the FaZe car. We all got in and said are goodbyes, while being in the car we there asking stupid questions.

"You think we will see any clowns?!" Sensor asked.

"Don't be stupid, I hope we don't see any clowns, dude." Nikan said, while I was recording this conversation for YouTube.

"Boo!!!" Senor jumped at Adapt causing him to swerve on the road.

"What the fuck!!! Don't do that!!" Adapt yelled while Senor and Nikan were laughing.

"Stop you guys." I said uncomfortably.

"Yeah, before I get angry." Adapt said, while the whole car when silent. That's when I turned on the radio.
After a while we finally got there at 5:30.

"Ready boys?" I asked.

"Yep." That all said at the same time.

We pulled the car sorta into the woods so no one would see it. And then we had to walk the hafe mile road.
While walking on the road I felt as someone was watching us. I kept turning around and looking back, but then shook it off from looking at the old building.
I pulled out my camera and recorded a little part, when looking through my camera I noticed one of the windows. It looked like someone was standing there, I looked up at adapt because he was making a funny face. When I looked back the figure was gone. I must have had a look on my face because adapt noticed.

"Are you alright (Y/n)?"

"Yeah, I will be alright." We went around the school and found a window to get through. It was sensor first then Nikan, me then adapt. Once we were in the building I through of the idea to get out, but didn't tell anyone.
We finally got into the main area, all of the windows where boarded up so no light was going through. We had to use our Flashlights.
We split up in to two groups Sensor and Nikan, me and Adapt. They took the west side and we took the north on the bottom floor.
After going into one of the rooms me and adapt was talk we heard footsteps above us and me and him were dead silent.

"What was that?" I asked him quietly.

"I don't know, the guys shouldn't be upstairs yet." I looked him in fear as the walking got further away.

"Do you think it will come down here?"

"I don't know, but we need to find the guys."

"Okay." We quickly and silently walked out of the room that we were in, I was still recording when we heard footsteps steps coming down the stairs and me and adapt walked to a room and closed the door quietly.
I started breathing intensely when adapt put his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't be as loud..
The foot steps got closer and me and adapt just looked at each other. Who ever it was it stopped right in front of the door and stood there for moment before walking away..

"Is it gone?" I quietly asked.

"Shh." He said before pulling out his phone and calling the faze house, "apex?"

Was it alright? On Halloween I will update this again and it will be the final for this Halloween addition!
I won't update during the rest for the week, just for Monday!
So be ready!! 😄😉

PS. I try and make sure that its not that scary, so I apologize if you dislike the ending!!