Chapter 12

~~Flash back~~
~~Temperrr POV~~
I go into the kitchen and see a sloth sitting on the counter. Thinking back I don't remember that being there. I pick it up and take it back into the living room to see everyone not in there.

"There the fuck is everyone?" I whisper, "you guys better not be pranking me!!!!"

~~Your POV~~
The movie was almost over and after Temperrr left I decided to go and sit in his seat. To my left was Adapt the to my right there was Rug.

"What are doing?" Adapt asked me.

"Well I gave up on the floor and decided to sit here."

"You have a problem with it Alex?" Rug said rudely to adapt leaning closer to me.

"Well maybe I do." Alex said.

"Well let's battle then since Teeqo and Jev are off kissing and Temperrr went to go join them."

"Will guys stop! Your acting like four year olds!" I said to both of them and stood up and walked out the door away from everyone.

"(Y/n) wait!" I heard Alex call after me then I left down the street.

~~Four left remain~~
(Adapt, Rain, Apex, Blaziken)
~~Rains POV~~
"You guys are all dumb." I said, "not including you Apex."

"Yeah!" Apex said.

"We should all split up to find (y/n)."

"What's the plan? Blaziken said.

"I think we should split into teams of two. Apex your with me. Blaziken your with Adapt."

"Got it." They all said.

"Let's go find our girl!"

(I don't know where I was going with this)

~~edited~~