Chapter 32 (10 days till Christmas special - Day 2

The boys once again went out to get a Christmas tree this time while I finish the rest of the house. Lately I have a little cold, but I think I will be alright. I get up from my desk and leave my room and go into the kitchen. Everyone is at the house today and suddenly I started coughing. As I couldn't breathe I quickly got a glass of water as Rain and Blaziken came in to the kitchen.

"Are you alright (y/n)?" Rain said as I shook my head yes.

"You don't seem alright." Blaziken said as I continued to still coughing a bit.

"No, I'm fine. Just a little cold."

"I think it's more than a cold." Blazi said once more.

"I'll scheduled the doctor's appointment." Rain said as he got out his phone to call the doctors appointment tomorrow morning.

"No, please." I said quickly.

"(Y/n) I don't want you to get the whole house sick." Blazi said.

"Fine.." I said aggravated.

"In the meantime I think you should go lay down."

"Okay dad!" I walked to my room and laid back. All day different FaZe members came to visit me as I laid there put of my mind, until Temperrr came into my room.

"Hey." I said with a husky voice, "what brings you here?" I questioned.

"Just checking up on my little sister." He said sitting next to me.

"Sure." I said in a funny yet serious Voice.

"Rugs going to be able to come down for a few days." He said joyful.

"Yes!!" I said as I started coughing yet some more.

"Take it easy. I got to go, see you later." With that he got up and left and I sat there until dinner when apex brought mine and his food into my room

"Hey (y/n), I brought you food."

"Why did you bring two plates?" I question.

"I thought I would eat with you so you wouldn't be lonely."

"Oh, thanks!" I said cheerfully. We started eating, but I soon realized that was difficult.
I was eating when I realized that I started coughing my life out and almost dropped my plate if it wasn't for apex.

"I gotta dude." He said as he grabbed my plate and sat his down. I grabbed my water a let it down my throat.

"How bout I just feed you so you don't spill anything." I shake my head yes.
He took my fork and picked up some of the mash potatoes and put it to my mouths I took the bite. I must have missed some of the food and landed on my face.
Apex grabbed the napkin and wiped my face. I felt a pink blush on my cheeks. He continued feeding me until I was done.

"Thank you." I said as he got up to leave.

"Your welcome." He said kissed the top of head," have a goodnight sleep." With that he left leaving me shocked yet happy. Well I'll definitely remember that Mr. Apex. I smiled as slowly drifted off to sleep.