Chapter 18

~~Flash back~~
~~Rains POV~~
"It's alright." He said. Fixing his Doctors coat, I read the name tag which said Dr. Felix. Is he related to pewdiepie? "Well all be on my way.." he said and left quickly.

Every strange...

~~Temperrrs POV~~
It's been about three weeks now and (Y/n) was now aloud to come home. Well she's just going to stay with us for a while.. I made Apex and Blaziken go to her house and get some of her things while me and everyone else except Rug because he went back home.

~~Apex POV~~
Me and Blaziken drove to (Y/n)'s house. The drive was silent between us because we were going to are 'friends house that lost her memory.'

We get to her house and park in her garage with her blue GT.(the car I believe was in chapter 4) It was all dusty, man it needed a bath.

"Hey Blaziken, how bout you drive her car to the FaZe house for her?"

"Sure that sounds like a good plan." I walk up to the door from the garage and put the key I was given from Temperrr.
I open the door and to my surprise it looks ten times better than the FaZe house.

"Sh!t dude look at this place." I say to Blaziken.

"Hell yeah this place rocks!" We started to laugh as it feels just like yesterday when (Y/n) joined FaZe.

~*"FaZe _______."*~