Chapter 4

Your car above(like it?)⊙﹏⊙
I wanted to say when I wrote this I found out that Apex doesn't live in the face house, he's waiting for the faze house in LA. (Or something) I'm just going to keep him living in the faze house for right now.... Anyways enjoy the chapter!
================================

==Flash back==
"You guys ready?" Alex said.

"Sure, let's do this thing! Oh I just want to warn you that when I play for some reason I laugh when I die or kill a bunch of people in one go.." (Y/n) said in a shy voice..

"Okay.. well I guess we can start."

"Yeah let's go." Alex said starting the game since he wanted to be in charge of the party.

==Your POV==
We all began to play after a while I hear someone through Adapts mike.

"I'm back!"

"Who's that Adapt?"

"It's Teeqo he's a FaZe member as well."

"Hi!" Teeqo screams through the mike.

"My life flashes before my eyes!!!" You scream as everyone laughed.

"Who are you?" Teeqo said though the mike.

"She's-" you cut Adapt off.

"I'm FaZe _______! First ever girl FaZe member!" You shout. Everything's quite for a moment, then...

"Cool."

"That's all your going to say?!" Adapt said.

"I mean it doesn't really matter, I thinks pretty cool to have a girl in FaZe." Right as Teeqo said that I hit a trick shot.

"Hell yeah!!! Take that Adapt!"

"No you did it!! I been trying to do that trick shot for weeks!!"

"You owe me five bucks!!"

"Yeah, yeah.." I started laughing at Adapt.

"I got to go guys see you later!"

"Okay bye (y/n)!" Apex and Adapt said at the same time.. I get off my Xbox and see a text from Temperrr.

Temperrr: you doing anything?

(Y/n): just got off playing with adapt and apex.

Temperrr: can we meet somewhere, I'm bored as fuck.

(Y/n): sure the closest place would be a 1 hour drive if we meet in the middle..

Temperrr: okay, me, Jev, and Nikon are going to meet you there!

(Y/n): alright see you there!

Temperrr:bye.

I put my phone in my pocket and walk out of my apartment. I go down into my garage and turn the lights.

"Hey, baby blue!" I say to my car as I walk over to it. I turn on the engine and drive out.

~~~Skip time~~~
I get to the place I'm supposed to meet Temperrr. Then some random guy comes up to me.

"Hey girl." A creepy smile appears on his face.

"Ca-"

"What's a girl like you with a car like that?"

"What?!" He grabs my arm.

"Get off of me!!" I yell as loud as I could. "Help!!"

~~~Temperrr POV~~~
I pull up to see a man on (Y/n), I was so angry.

"Help!!" She screamed. I pulled my car over as me, Jev and Nikon runs out of the car to go help her.
I punched the guy in the face and hugged (y/n) out of the way so Jev and Nikon can scare them off.

"Are you alright (y/n)?"

"Yeah, thanks." She mumbled into my chest.

"You want to go inside the restaurant?"

"Yeah," we all walk into the restaurant to hopefully have some lunch.