Chapter 19

A song I like above! Listen to it if ya like. Just a warning though, it's kinda strange..(this chapter is taking the time/day it is so if you are wondering.. September 23, 2016)
~~Flash back~~
~~Apex POV~~
"Sh!t dude look at this place." I say to Blaziken.

"Hell yeah this place rocks!" We started to laugh as it feels just like yesterday when (Y/n) joined FaZe.

~*"FaZe _______."*~

NOW~Apex's POV~
Me and blazi get (y/n)'s things and put them in the car. After me and decided to look around for anything else we should get, I look on to the counter to see a picture of to people and to be her?
I know that these people are not her parents because her and Temperrr have the same parents. Was (y/n) adopted? I put the picture into my pocket and walk out of the house locking the door behind me.

"Ready?" Blaziken asks me.

"Yeah sure bro." I say. Letting Blaziken drive the car was very scary, him being in front of me and slamming on the breaks!! I beeped at him.

"What the fuck man!!" Blaziken get put of the car and walks over to a old lady and helps her across the street, "you got to be kidding me! Really an old lady!"
I'm cringing at this moment when Blaziken trips walking to (y/n)'a car.
I roll down my window and yell.

"Hey dumb ass! Hurry up!"

"I'm going!" Blazi yelled back. What a day stuck in traffic with this dumb nut.

~~Your POV~~
I was just sitting on the couch staring at the TV watching this youtuber named 'Scarce' talking about YouTube 'Drama.'

"Next up for you guys coming from FaZe- hears a tweet from Temperrr." I bounced up to the screen.

"It says, '(y/n) is doing all right, but she has amnesia and is needing some help about who she is.'- man this is crazy I hope that she will recover in no time."

~~just a warning I have no idea how Chao is so beware~~
(Cheo, Chao how every you spell it...)

I threw the mouse onto the screen.

"Wow! Why did you do that!! I look over to see Chao, he had a Halloween mask on.

"It's not October yet." I look at him with a scary hint.

"Yeah, yeah, I know... Why did you throw the mouse?"

"Because it was cheesing up the room." I laughed at my stupid joke.

"Ha, ha very funny. Really wh-"

"Because Scarce was bothering me, talk about me!" I quick said.

"Oh... Hey you wanna play some video games?" He asked.

"Sure!"

"Well.. at the moment I don't really feel like playing cod or black ops... So we can take turns playing fallout or bioshock." Chao said.

"Um.. Fallout!" I yelled.

"Shhh!!! Adapt is sleeping!!"

"Oh sorry!!"

"It's all right." He grinned at me still having that mask on his face..

~~Few minutes later~~

"RUN CHAO, RUN!!" I yelled..

"NOO!! The boat fly got me!!" He face palmed..

"Hey you smell that?" I asked. It smelled like something bu-

"Ah!!! My cookies are burning!!" Chat runs into the kitchen, me following behind him. He opens the oven to see his cookies on fire.
He turns and runs out the back door with the cookies in hand and throws them out. He comes back into the house, teary eyes and sits at the counter..

"Poor Chao.. it will be okay.." I walk over and rub his back.

"My poor cookies..."

"It was your fault anyways!" I grinned at him. All of a sudden he started crying even more..

"Your right (y/n)!!"