Chapter 8

~~Flash back~~
~~Blazikin POV~~
"Wha-"Adapt cut me off

"To fight for her love me, Rain and Apex are already in! We fight to night." I took a moment to think.

"Get ready because I'm going to beat all of you. Game on!" I grin. This is going to be a challenge, which I accepted.

~~4 hours left!~~
~~Temperrr POV~~
I was busy sitting around watching some TV as Nikan made some food for tonight. All of a sudden Jev appears.

"Game on." He said.

"Game on?" I asked.

"We are all fight for someone's love, (y/n)." I need to protect her.

"Is that why I'm going to beat you down? And win?" I said.

"Dude, I don't even know if you said that correctly.." I think back on my words as he says, "best man wins."

"Good luck because your going to need it." I winked at Jev before he walked away.

~~Rugs POV~~
I just landed and now I was calling a taxi. As that happened my phone buzzed, I look at it.

Teeqo: Hey rug.

Rug: What's up?

Teeqo: Are you going to war dude?

Rug: what the fuck you talking about?
I enter the taxi car and tell him where to go.

Teeqo: The love for (y/n).

Rug: You like her?

Teeqo: most people at the FaZe house think so.
I think about her, I never really saw her in real life but I saw her on her YouTube videos; And she was cute! But not as cute as Kylie Jenner.
(At least I think that who he likes)
I kick in.

"Sure I will play you little game." I whispered while texting. Game on he responds back. This should be interesting.

~~Edited~~