Chapter 40 (10 days till Christmas special- Day 10 (end)

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed I was awakened by someone shacking me.

"'(Y/n) get up." I was Blazi.

"Whyy?" I said covering the covers over my head.

"Because it's CHRISTMAS!" He said in an exciting tone. I took the cover off of my head and look at him. He was slightly smiling at me, with messy hair and no shirt on.
I blush a little then said fine, thinking if other FaZe members would have there shirt maybe off.

"Fine." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bed. He walked down the stairs into the living room. Everyone was sitting in a circle waiting for me.

"Let's all take turns opening gifts?" Blaziken asked.

"(Y/n)!!! Open mine first!" Adapt shouted.

"No mine!!" Rain yelled.

"Rock, paper, scissors shot?" Said Apex.

"Good idea!" Blazi said.

"What ever. I'm not joining in this." Temperrr said and Nikan agreed.
One by one the took turns and this how it going to go down.

1st-Apex
2nd-Blaziken
3rd-Adapt
4th-Rain
5th-Nikan
6th-Temperrr
(Chao's went home for Christmas)BTW

Apex gave me his gist and I opened it. It was a cute, (f/c) heart shaped bracelet.

"It's adorable! Thanks!" I said smiling at him.

"It was nothing really." He grinned and scratched the back of his head.

"My turn!!" Blaziken shouted. I turned and grabbed a pretty big box. I took it and opened it. It was a humongous teddy bear.

"It's so fluffy!!" I laughed.

"Yeah.." laugh his stupid laugh as I tried hugging the giant thing.

"Alright I'm next." Said adapt. He gave me a small gift box which I gladly accepted. Inside the box as two earrings with FaZe logo on them.

"So cool!!" I said out of admiration.

"I'm glad you think that, I had them made four months ago and they took slot of my time out of my YouTube career."

"I really like them thanks!!!"

"My turn?" Rain asked, "well it's not the best gift, but I tried." He also took out a small box and handed it to me. I opened it and it was a vape thing.

"Um...." I was the lost of words.

"I thought you could try to vape." He said cheerfully.

"I will think about it. Thanks Rain." I grinned at him curiously.

"Next me?" Said Nikan. He didn't even try raping the gift. It was a pack of cute fluffy socks each different colors.

"Thanks!!" I said putting some on my cold feet.

"I guess I'm next?" Said Temperrr. He pulled out a card  and handed it to me.
I opened it and it read.

To my sister,
          I'm so grateful to have you as a sister. What it's been about five months ago ever since you joined? And everything that happened over the course of these months together. Thank you. Thank you for being the greatest sister in the world.
Soon everyone will break away and when that happens you'll need to find someone that will take good care of you. It mean coming to live with your lovely brother or that meaning falling in love with one of there idiots.
Each one needs are different. Apex needs someone that isn't afraid of giving up. Blaziken needs someone that can make him laugh. Adapt needs someone that can hold him at night and keeping him from forgetting he's human. Rain needs someone that can never get bored at looking at him. Rug needs someone that can go out with him to places and keep him safe. Or even maybe with that optic guy which really thinks you're cute.
Any of these people you choose I will always support you no matter what the outcome might be.
Love ya sis.
Faze Temperrr.