Chapter 1

===You're POV===
I open my eyes to my alarm clock going off.

"Ugh..Turn off stupid thing!!"

I hit my alarm clock as hard as I could. I look at my hand see a small bruise, "thats going to hurt for a while."
I get up from bed and walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Oh it felt like it would be a great idea to get my phone and put it on iheart radio and listen to some Music while brushing my teeth.
After brushing my teeth I get into the shower. I think about ten to twenty minutes then I get out of the shower and put some decent looking closes. After getting dressed I sat down and eat my favorite cereal.
You look down on your phone and see that Temperrr the FaZe owner texted you.

===Temperrr POV===
I had the idea of letting a girl join the clan, how stupid was I? I never even asked the rest of the FaZe members about it.. I guess I should. I gathered everyone in the FaZe house up.
After a few minutes everyone that lived in the house all came together in the living room and that when I started talking...

"Okay, I gathered everyone here because I needed to tell you guys."

"Go ahead dude," Rain said looking at apex because apex was playing a game on his phone.

"Well I recruited a new member to FaZe.." Everyone looked at me some shocked others not.

"So what his name?" Adapt said.

"Well it's not a guy. I recruited are first ever girl."

"Wow dude, I bet she not even that cute." Apex said.

"I will show you a picture."

I take out my phone and text her.

Temperrr: hey (y/n). I was wondering if you could send me picture of you the other FaZe members don't believe that I recruited a girl...

(Y/n): oh sure give me a second.

Temperrr:okay

(Y/n): how bout we Skype instead? You have a computer around?

Temperrr: that's a better idea than what I had planned! Thanks!

(Y/n): no problem : )